How do you handle stress? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question.
Handling Pressure and Stress
- I just take a deep breath. Take a moment to pray for a minute to ask wisdom from the Lord. Then stay focused, calm and think of a solution. And stay positive that everything will be ok because I know that God will never leave me.
- —Guest Jan
Effect of Stress on Thinking Power
- Stress decreases our thinking capacity by 25%. A person can get 10 -20 ideas to solve a problem when he is free from pressure. but the same person gets only 5 - 8 ideas under pressure.
- —Guest MS REDDY
- I steal away and cry. However, when I don't have the opportunity to cry, I implement breathing techniques, then I ask God for wisdom on how to handle the problem. Lastly, I exercise at the end of the day and sometimes before I start work.
- —Guest Carlita
A Better Place
- I’m a music lover. I wear those earphones and ignore the world for a while. And imagine beautiful things in life. Fresh air can help, and a cup of coffee too.
- —Guest Neliza
- Stress is an attitude, 10% is what is given to. the other 90% is reflection of the situatio or how you handle it.
- —Guest Cody Box
- •During a difficult financial period, I was able to satisfactorily negotiate repayment schedules with multiple vendors.
•When the software development of our new product stalled, I coordinated the team which managed to get the schedule back on track. We were able to successfully troubleshoot the issues and solve the problems, within a very short period of time
- —Guest guest 11
Ask for Help When I Need It
- I am doing the things the best I can, and if I cannot handle it, I will ask help from my supervisor.
- —Guest Nam
How Do You Stress and Pressure?
- Stress and pressure are part of the job, and can be solved through the proper planning, hard work, innovation and concentration.
- —Guest Jahangir
Stress and Pressure
- For me, stress and pressure are a challenging part of the job because I learn a lot, like using time management, patience and prioritization.
- —Guest D.A.A
- Prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance.
- —Guest Njabulo tembe
Working under Pressure
- i will analyse my work and I will plan my work load by checking the availabilty of my time compared with the work required. If there is too much work and not enough time, I will have to prioritize my work.
- —Guest rofhiwa
A Surefire Cure for Stress
- Being prepared is probably the best stress reliever that I know of.
- The way am handling stress is for having a lot of exercise, chatting with different people, etc.
- —Guest Imma
Stress can be a Good Thing
- For me stress is a bracing factor because it helps me accelerate the pace of work that I will be doing. It also it helps me in identifying my weaknesses and forces me to work on them.
- —Guest sudhamshumohan
Managing the Workflow
- Come up with a contingency plan for getting your work done on time.
- —Guest Sanelisiwe