From the article: Job Interview Question: How Do You Handle Stress / Pressure?
How do you handle stress? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
- The timely accomplishment of a given task and putting tasks in priority minimizes stress.
- —Guest bek
Thinking My Way Through Stress
- I feel stress is caused by the unknown. The first thing I do is look at what is causing my stress and why. Then I would find ways to eliminate the stress. New tasks can cause stress if not clear what is expected. I would learn as much as possible about the task so I can complete it and eliminate the stress.
- —Guest Joe
- You must be in yourself / be good / inhale exhale/ just be focused.
- —Guest dreamboy
It's a Challenge
- I can handle stress. I don't take it seriously. I mean, stress is part of our life. I'll just consider it as a challenge.
- —Guest kissen
- The best way to overcome stress is by stepping back from the problem and thinking about the solution.
- —Guest elmer
- When I'm working on a project and they are in hurry, I always stay calm. I stay calm when handling stress and pressure.
- —Guest ann
- A. “I find that I work better under pressure, and I enjoy working in an environment that is challenging.” B. “I am the type of person that diffuses stress. I am used to working in a demanding environment with deadlines, and enjoy the challenges.
You Can Do It
- Deep breath and clear your mind! Meet stress as a big challenge! Keep calm, think and find a solution! Chin up -- say "I can do it! " Be a good example. Mind your own business and don't mind anyone else's. Just make yourself the focus but don't forget to smile. Laughter is the best medicine. You know that you are not a loser so don't lose the opportunity. You're strong enough to do it so why don't you try it! You have your family and they are always right beside you supporting you in all the challenges that you have. Set your goals from short term to long term goal, with inspiration as the number one reason why you are living.
- —Guest ERIS CARTER
- I stress a lot and I know how it feels. It's all in my head. I just push myself too far. What I do to calm down is read and listen to my iPod. If you can't do either of those, all you do is take a deep breath and clear your mind.
- —Guest anonymous
- For me stress, is a part of life. I can handle stress by making it a challenge. That way, I can take it positively because I do believe the more you are challenged, the more you enjoy the work.
- —Guest jolly
- The best thing to do whenever stress strikes is 'let it go and never take it seriously. Leave it to the Lord, as we said" I can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.
- —Guest lot
- I'm a tea lover so I just stop breath and make a pot of tea.
- —Guest 55
- The best way to handle stress is to stay positive and keep calm. That way, I can think and find solutions.
- —Guest Rio Dumlao
Managing Stress and Pressure
- Go to an open place where you can see the sky, pray to god and pay attention to only one thing for 3 to 5 minutes. Your mind will refresh and new ideas will flow in.
- —Guest Shan
Keep Calm, Carry On
- How I handle stress is by remaining calm, having a positive attitude and also ensuring that I am focused on the job.
- —Guest Rushel
1-15 of 47Next