What was your biggest accomplishment in this position? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
Love to Travel
- On academic accomplishment, I managed to successfully complete my study in Geology. On professional/career achievement, I managed to survive and adapt in one of the undeveloped countries in Africa to support and train local people to do our job function for my company. I also did the same role for my company in one of central Asia countries and these experiences taught me to not be shy and to overcome the fears of talking and communicating with people. In the oil service industry you have to have a very outgoing personality and can't be shy, and this made me a love travel. I love to visit a lot of places and learn about different cultures. I am proud to say that I am a person who really knows what multicultural means.
- —Guest Ahmed
- I worked in a small shop as a part time for about 6 months , and this job really improve my skills to communicate with customers clearly and confidently, and also how to meet the customer requirements .
- —Guest fuhaid
- My biggest accomplishment in the position was my relationship with the customers. They knew that I would do my best for them and they knew I would go out of the way to help them. I would treat them like I would wish to be treated if I was a customer at that store. I pride myself that no matter how bad the company I worked for was, the customer were special.
- —Guest louise
My biggest accomplishment
- My biggest accomplishment was turning a small-time company into a fortune 500 corporation. We expanded our sales more than 72% within 2 years of my leadership and employment for the company.
- —Guest Tiny Tim
- My biggest accomplishment was expanding and organizing a privately owned company. I not only organized the company's office and accounts but increased sales by 50% within a year of joining the company.
- —Guest eastwoodc
My Biggest Accomplishment
- As a student who will graduate school, my biggest accomplishment is the one where I established the students-club with some other friends when I was busy for preparing for my entrance exams to postgraduate school. Firstly, the process was full of details. Secondly. I should balance my time. Thirdly, It's a great thing I've left for my home-school.
My biggest accomplishment
- My biggest accomplishment was a motivated team. Since a motivated team is more productive this helps the organisation to achieve goals.
- —Guest Kenny
What was your biggest achievement
- What was your biggest achievement in this position?
- —Guest david
What was your biggest accomplishment?
- I worked in a competitive industry. Learning how to save a customers's account when they were upset and ready to move their business to a competitor was an exciting skill set to add to my arsenal.
- —Guest robert
- My biggest accomplishment would have been overcoming being shy. Since in the customer service industry you have to have a very outgoing personality and can't be shy.
- —Guest lorena