What was your biggest accomplishment in this position? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
- My biggest accomplishment is overcoming my fear of failure while detaching myself from success. It gives me complete sense of living.
- —Guest SSharma
- My biggest achievement was climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro at the age of 13.
- —Guest anonymous
Doing Research with My Teacher
- I think the greatest achievement i ever made is to do research with one of my teachers and actually, I really did a great job. Besides I learned a lot from this experience. I know that we should can never be too careful to do this. Still it helped me refresh my academic study. So this is the biggest accomplishment for me. I grabbed the chance and then accomplish it well, at the same time, learned a lot from it.
- At a young age I had the chance to visit a lot of places and learn about different cultures. I am proud to says that i am a person who really knows what multicultural means.
- —Guest jacqueline
Doubting My Abilities
- My greatest achievement would be overcoming my doubts in my ability as a person. I won't have things that I want if I continue to have a doubt to my own abilities.
- —Guest bedzz
Building Good Relationships
- My biggest accomplishment is to have good relationships with my customers by meeting their needs.
- —Guest Clara
My Biggest Accomplisment
- My biggest accomplishment was understanding the nature of humans and overcoming persecution with a positive attitude. I learnt to love, and to accept different personalities. I can now deal with difficult people.
- —Guest mharmar
- My biggest achievement is that I used to teach those children who had a desire to learn but who were not able to pay their tuition fees.
- —Guest Abhishek Srivastava
Visually Impaired Artist
- Being born visually impaired is a challenge within itself. However, I taken this disability and turned it into an ability, an ability to become an award-winning artist. I have tried for 18 years to be part of the American Painting House for the Blind art competition and always fell short. In 2009, I managed to enter the competition for visually impaired and blind artists and placed 3rd out of some 400 entries from around the world. In 2010, I entered the competition again and placed 2nd out of some 300+ enteries from all over the world. In 2011, I didn't place but was accepted in the art exhibition among 80+ artists and in 2012, I won 1st place out of 420 entries from around the world. It's having that "Go For It" spirit that keeps me moving forward and not feeling the world owea me something and accepting who I am and focusing on what I can and will be in the future. My goal is to have art shows all over the world.
- —Guest Michael Anthony Williams
- My biggest accomplishment in the position was my relationship with the customers. They knew that I would do my best for them and they knew I would go out of the way to help them. I would treat them like I would wish to be treated if I was a customer at that store. I pride myself that no matter how bad the company I worked for was, the customer were special.
- —Guest louise
My biggest accomplishment
- My biggest accomplishment was turning a small-time company into a fortune 500 corporation. We expanded our sales more than 72% within 2 years of my leadership and employment for the company.
- —Guest Tiny Tim
- My biggest accomplishment was expanding and organizing a privately owned company. I not only organized the company's office and accounts but increased sales by 50% within a year of joining the company.
- —Guest eastwoodc
My Biggest Accomplishment
- As a student who will graduate school, my biggest accomplishment is the one where I established the students-club with some other friends when I was busy for preparing for my entrance exams to postgraduate school. Firstly, the process was full of details. Secondly. I should balance my time. Thirdly, It's a great thing I've left for my home-school.
My biggest accomplishment
- My biggest accomplishment was a motivated team. Since a motivated team is more productive this helps the organisation to achieve goals.
- —Guest Kenny
What was your biggest achievement
- What was your biggest achievement in this position?
- —Guest david
What was your biggest accomplishment?
- I worked in a competitive industry. Learning how to save a customers's account when they were upset and ready to move their business to a competitor was an exciting skill set to add to my arsenal.
- —Guest robert
- My biggest accomplishment would have been overcoming being shy. Since in the customer service industry you have to have a very outgoing personality and can't be shy.
- —Guest lorena