What was your biggest accomplishment in this position? Read answers and share your answer to this typical interview question. Share Your Answer
- I worked in a small shop as a part time for about 6 months , and this job really improve my skills to communicate with customers clearly and confidently, and also how to meet the customer requirements .
- —Guest fuhaid
My Most Memorable Accomplishment
- It's when I had to created a Sales and Marketing proposal to capture and convert new customer's in the Gas & Oil industry. What makes this interesting is, my background is in Supply Chain Management and Operations Management. This is on the other side of the organizational spectrum. Needless to say I was able to stretch skills that I frequently use and develop a new skill-set and really improve and add to my leadership quality reserve.
- —Guest Fa'atalale Te'o
- my biggest accomplishment is to not be shy and overcome my fears to talk to people.
- —Guest kaur
Personal and Professional
- On an academic accomplishment, I managed to successfully completed by postgraduate study in HRM.
On a professional/career achievement, I managed to survive and adapt in one of the undeveloped country in Africa to support human resource function for my Company. This is no a place for anyone especially when you are away from your family which is >10,000 km away and having to endure the 14 hours journey on air and continue for another 4 hours by land. That is something.
- —Guest Zul
- Overcoming my weaknesses and believing that i can always do everything I wish to do with my life because He strengthens me.
- —Guest EbyG
- Mastering the ability to think with my head, feel with my heart, and knowing how, and where to draw the line in between. Maintaining my composure has brought on even more awareness, so that I may keep professionally conscious, and dedicated to productivity. My greatest accomplishment of all was overcoming the truth. No matter how unfair it seemed to get, I didn't let it get to me. Having to start out in a world, and have absolutely no resources, no one to help, and two little boys to add to the mix, every odd against me, even had a crazy lady poison me. I accomplish more with one prayer, than I could in a room full of social service reps. I just had to accept what I had and strive for what I wanted, instead of taking what I wanted and struggling to get by, because of it. Success is just as dynamic and diverse as happiness, you will find success as soon as you can recognize happiness.
- —Guest Unconscious competence
My Biggest Accomplishment
- My greatest achievement is finishing my AAT Level 4 course. This has added value to my bookkeeping skills and has opened the door to undertake further professional studies.
- —Guest Margaret
- My biggest accomplishment is overcoming my fear of failure while detaching myself from success. It gives me complete sense of living.
- —Guest SSharma
- My biggest achievement was climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro at the age of 13.
- —Guest anonymous
Doing Research with My Teacher
- I think the greatest achievement i ever made is to do research with one of my teachers and actually, I really did a great job. Besides I learned a lot from this experience. I know that we should can never be too careful to do this. Still it helped me refresh my academic study. So this is the biggest accomplishment for me. I grabbed the chance and then accomplish it well, at the same time, learned a lot from it.
- At a young age I had the chance to visit a lot of places and learn about different cultures. I am proud to says that i am a person who really knows what multicultural means.
- —Guest jacqueline
Doubting My Abilities
- My greatest achievement would be overcoming my doubts in my ability as a person. I won't have things that I want if I continue to have a doubt to my own abilities.
- —Guest bedzz
Building Good Relationships
- My biggest accomplishment is to have good relationships with my customers by meeting their needs.
- —Guest Clara
My Biggest Accomplisment
- My biggest accomplishment was understanding the nature of humans and overcoming persecution with a positive attitude. I learnt to love, and to accept different personalities. I can now deal with difficult people.
- —Guest mharmar
- My biggest achievement is that I used to teach those children who had a desire to learn but who were not able to pay their tuition fees.
- —Guest Abhishek Srivastava