Putting Customers First
- How would you ensure that we put our customers first?
- —Guest steve
- If a customer lost his wallet and says that the wallet is taken by the cashier, but the cashier says he has not picked up, now being a manager what will be your answer for this and how do you solve this issue?
- —Guest ajith
What is your weakness?
- Tell me what is your weakness? And how you handle it?
- —Guest Natalia
- You are in Alaska, how you will manage to sell an ice? It's a must offer.
- —Guest Patrick Joy Kharpan
- A customer wants to return a damaged item/an item that isn't functioning anymore and wants to exchange it for another one. What would you do? Why do you think you will be good at selling magazines? How do you prioritize your workload? Give me an example about time you had to deal with difficult situations and what was the outcome?
- —Guest SarahAdjei
Retail Interview Questions
- Give me an example about the time you had to provide good customer service. Give ne an example about a time you received good customer service. Give me an example about a time you dealt with an angry customer and what was the outcome? Give me an example of when you worked as part of a team. Give me an example of when you used your own initiative.
How do you handle stress and pressure?
- I actually enjoy working under pressure. It's a terrific way to accomplish a lot of work and to stay busy. I've done some of my best work under tight deadlines, where the atmosphere was very stressful.
- —Guest v.kiran
Where do you want to be?
- Where you want to see yourself in the next five years.
- —Guest email@example.com
- What is customer service, professionalism and customer management?
- —Guest Flux
A Brick Wall
- Imagine a brick wall. Which brick would you be and why?
- —Guest thatgirl
- What do you consider your most important professional accomplishment? Why?
- —Guest niqq
- Answer to this question: Describe a scenerio where you went beyond your role to resolve and issue?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and how does it reflect your personality?
- —Guest Michelle
- How would you reward your employees? what would be the best answer if your switching job fields i.e from credit card business and trying to break into the health field i.e. insurance.
- —Guest Char
What To Do With a Drunk?
- How would you handle a drunk customer trying to buy beer?
- —Guest Janna
- What would you do if you got sick and you were the only one covering the cash register?
- —Guest George Hancock
Weekends and Holidays
- Are you available to work on weekends and holidays?
- —Guest Joanna Withers