Another Johnson Private Staffing Scam
- So that I can review your application you are required to complete the following automated company vehicle insurance system so that we can add you on our company insurance and use company equipment. The following url is unique to you: Login Now. Please complete this by tomorrow, Monday. Mindy Korinek, Office Manager, Johnson Private Staffing
- —Guest KG
- "Good day Am Mr. Gary Ross,from (Aeg INC) Company your resume have been reviewed and posted to our head dpt. Reply Back if Interested....."
- —Guest Melvina Lewis
Administrative Assisstant/Personal Asst.
- Got scammed big time. He said $450/Wk upfront and additional amount to set up home office. The interviewer will then email you instructions and saying he is travelling and shall be in Canada to interview, and is involved with UNICEF, mean while his accountant will send you a cheque for the week's pay and additional amount cause he trusts you to purchase the office equipment (4 in 1 printer, fax, scanner, and copier), a laptop… Another email arrives saying your work starts NOW and immediately to follow instructions to send money to London/England to specific persons and specific amounts via wire transfer through western Union. The cheque looks genuine and is sent from a existing company's address. I rushed to the Scotia bank to deposit the cheque and the teller deposited it in my account. The teller did not even recognize the cheque to be a fraudulent one. Came back home only to hear from my son that it was a scam and the amount is too good to be true and to call the bank to stop payment.
- —Guest Nahida Sheriff
Laborer - Johnson Private Staffing
- "Pierre, So that I can review you as an applicant you must complete the following automated company vehicle insurance analysis so that we can add you on our insurance policy and drive company vehicles. This url is unique to you: Login Now. Please complete this by tomorrow, Saturday. Michael Bridges, Office Manager, Johnson Private Staffing
- —Guest Pierre
Customer Rep - Johnson Private Staffing
- In order to process you as an applicant you are required to complete this necessary company vehicle insurance analyzer so that we can place you on our insurance policy and use company equipment. The following link is unique to you: Register Immediately Please complete this by tomorrow, Monday. Nannie Rivas, Office Manager, Johnson Private Staffing
- —Guest AK
Crew Member - Johnson Private Staffing
- In order to process your application you are required to complete the following automated company vehicle insurance system so that I can add you on our insurance policy and use company vehicles. Edwina Richmond, Office Manager, Johnson Private Staffing
- —Guest rb
Hostess-Johnson Private Staffing
- Hostess-$12/hr "So we can process your recent application you are required to complete this necessary company vehicle insurance analyzer so we can add you on our insurance policy and operate company equipment. The following link is unique to you: Begin Now. Please complete this by tomorrow, Sunday. Tyisha Olivarra, Office Manager, Johnson Private Staffing"
- —Guest Tyesha
Chemtura Office Assistant Scam
- The position is for an office assistant at Chemtura corporation
- —Guest Craig/Robert Roberson
Real Estate Asst- Johnson Staffing
- So that I can review your application you are required to complete the following important company vehicle insurance analysis so I can add you on our insurance policy and use company vehicles. This url is unique to you: Start Immediately Please complete this by tomorrow, Sunday. Rita Mcconnell Office Manager Johnson Private Staffing
- —Guest yearight
Warehouse Picker - Johnson Staffing Scam
- "In order to process you as an applicant you need to complete the following necessary company car insurance analyzer so I can add you on our company insurance and drive company equipment. This link is unique to you: Start Now Please complete this by tomorrow, Saturday. Bobbie Cole, Office Manager, Johnson Private Staffing.."
- —Guest Robert B.
Customer Service All Hours
- "Dear Applicant Your resume has been reviewed by our Recruiting Department based on the ad published on The Odesk for the position and we believe you are capable of handling this position based on your resume. Your details has been forwarded to the Head of Operations.Mrs.Leslie Hudson would be conducting an online interview with you to discuss the Job Details,Pay Scale and Benefits. You are to set up a screen name with yahoo instant messenger at (www.messenger.yahoo.com) and add up the screen name below. Contact Mr James Mckenzie via the email below to let her know if the time scheduled for the interview works for you. email is ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) Interview ASAP Between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Today, you are to be available within this time for the interview and your swift and timely response matters a lot in this position. You must be of high conduct during the course of the interview. If you have any problems or questions feel free to email. HIRING DEPARTMENT.Leslie Hudson.."
- —Guest Emma Hall
L'Oréal Admin Assistant Job Scam
- I also hired a company to post my resume to multiple job sites. They did a great job and created a separate email address for filtering mail that was then sent to me. However, it seems one scam mail got through. From Laura Jacobs We at L'Oréal cosmetics are seeking an Administrative Assistant and Customer service Rep for our HR Department.** I thought it was legit even though the gmail address raised a red flag. So I sent my resume and got this response. "How are you doing today?....Your resume has been reviewed by our HR team and we believe you are capable for this position. An online interview and briefing has been schedule for you. You are required to set up a Yahoo Instant Messenger account and add the HR Personnel Manager Mrs Jessica Albert on her yahoo ID (email@example.com) to your yahoo messenger buddy list for the briefing and interview. As soon as you are done with it, send her an instant message. Goodluck with your interview."
- —Guest Guest in Marietta, Georgia
L'oreal Admin Assistant
- Wow, I didn't realize I needed to search for job scam info! Wish I had done it prior to the fake interview I just had. The red flag for me was when the fake HR person told me she would be sending me a check for more than $2,000 to purchase a Mac Book and a bunch of accessories in order to work from home w/out so much as doing a background check on me. Companies don't just send you $$ after having an IM chat w/ you. It's really a shame that people are out here preying on the desperation of job seekers. Really disheartening!
- —Guest Katie J.
- "So we can process your application you must complete the following important company vehicle insurance analyzer so our company can place you on our insurance policy and operate company vehicles. This url is unique to you..."
- —Guest Anne
Fortune 500 Scam
- "Dear Applicant, Thank you for your interest. I am the human resources manager for a fortune 500 recruitment agency. Our organization helps companies and small businesses find qualified applicants in different niche markets. Today, our client forwarded us your recent inquiry about a vacant position. After reviewing your information we have decided to move forward with you and start a screening process. This position is open for immediate hiring, and the client is looking for the right applicant as soon as possible. Please complete our short application form through the secure website in this email as a next step before a live interview. This will take less than 5 minutes. After completion I will get back to you within 3-5 business days. You can find the online application here: http://gidrecruitment.org/application...Please note that the application number is valid for 24 hours. Kindest Regards, Laura R. Human Resources Manager.." 2/4/13
- —Guest sara