Staff Mage Employment Scam
- —Guest BamaDreamer
Holden Thompson Firm LLC/Employed Succes
- "I am the recruiting administrator with regard to an important fortune 500 job application verification organization. Our company help organizations and also businesses find capable candidates in several niches. Right now, a clientele forwarded us your present request regarding a available placement. Right after going over your resume and information we now have decided to move ahead you and also start a evaluating procedure. This particular career is open for fast hiring, and also the clientele is looking to get the most suitable candidate asap. Please submit our quick application via the secure website in this email being a second step prior to the live interview. This may take fewer than Couple of min. After completion I'll respond within 1-4 business days. You'll find the internet application program listed here: http://holdenthompsonfirm.com/app Your Personal App No. will be 134643 Please be aware that this app no. applies just for Twenty four hrs."
- "Hi Patti, Many thanks for your desire. I am the HR administrator with regard to an important Inc. 500 resume screening company. Our organization aid corporations and also business owners locate professional candidates in different niches. Today, our client submitted our company your current query about a empty position. Right after going over your application and information we have chosen to advance you and also start a evaluating procedure. This particular placement will be available for immediate employing, and also the client needs the best applicant at the earliest opportunity.I highly recommend you finish the simple form via the safe web site on this e mail as a next thing before the live meeting. This will take only Couple of minutes or so. Soon after finalization I'll reply within 1-5 trading days. You can find the online job application here: http://holdenthompsonfirm.com/app Your Individual Application form # will be 120944"
- —Guest Patti
estesrodriguezfirm.com/app Seems Scammy
- I got an email telling me to go to estesrodriguezfirm.com/app . They directed me to http://employedsuccess.org/applicant . I checked Google and found nothing. I think that this one is a scam too!!
- —Guest Kaitlyn
Hauling work on Craigslist Scam
- Craigslist is the scam! I have flagged the same ad response from CL 3 times, and from the scam letter I received twice, where it says it was "re-mailed from CL and to flag it as a scam" And the ad is still active in the gigs section. This is not the first time. It is suppose to be an automated system according to CL but I guess CL is just a scam too. I wish I was savvy enough to write a virus, I would take CL down in a heartbeat and steal all the bank accounts as well.
Same crap here....
- I got the same email from Mary Mann [firstname.lastname@example.org]; on behalf of; Mary Mann [email@example.com] Looks like they are scamming email addresses from real online job sites.
- —Guest Gerhard
Employed Success Email
- Email: "I am the human resources manager with regard to a fortune 500 resume verification business. Our company assist companies as well as small businesses discover skilled individuals in various niches. Today, our client submitted our company your current inquiry in regards to a empty position. Right after reviewing your cv and skills we've chosen to move forward you and start a verification process. This particular career is available for immediate employing, and also the clientele is looking for the most suitable applicant as soon as possible. Remember to finish the simple application form thru the secure webpage in this e mail being a next step just before a live interview. This can take only Three minutes or so. Right after finalization I'll get back to you inside of 1-6 working days.You can get the internet application form listed here: http://serranogarciaonline.com/app. Your Own Private App No. will be 155124 Take note that this application # is valid"
- —Guest Abigail
Scammers Bill Taylor with Shawn K
- Bill refered me to Shawn K to do my resume: "Hello, Bill sent me your resume and informed me that it is important to have the resume completed as soon as possible. I had chance to scan your resume and determined that the resume should take anywhere between 2-3 days to fully complete after we begin. We begin work on the resume after payment is made and the cost for our service is $149. As a new customer we would like to offer you a free cover letter with the service. So we can get started as soon as possible I will send you an invoice through Paypal from CEP and Associates and you should see it in your inbox in the next few hours, if you are unable to locate it in your inbox you can check your junk mail. You can also choose to send an Interac e-Transfer which is quick and easy and I can cancel the invoice. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me. I also give free career advice and interview coaching for resume customers and am available 12 hours a day on this number."
- —Guest Guset P
Bill Talyer Merc Staffing Scam
- This Bill guy will created a perfect job description based on the resume you sent with a unbelievable salary. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON!! He almost got me. Bill Tayler wrote: "Hi, You have a lot of strong, relevant experience and are an excellent candidate for this position, although it would be best to improve your resume before doing anything with it. I can refer you to a resume writing expert that can improve your resume to the standard we are looking for and I believe he charges around $150 or so. Please let me know if I can forward your resume to the expert so you can get in contact with them. Once your resume has been improved please resubmit it ASAP." firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Guest P
email@example.com - SCAM!
- Asked where to sent resume, and this was the response. "The Hiring Desk of the company has reviewed your resume and we believe you have the required qualifications to proceed. And your resume has just been reviewed on by the (Head Dept) This is a Data entry/admin/assistance/ customer service /pay roll/book keeper position ,Working hours are from 8am-3pm,Monday-Friday(could be flexible). The starting pay is $35/hr for this position,we also offer part time work and you are also expected to come online through Yahoo Messenger during working hours. Following our newest online screening introduced by Better Business Bureau, I want you to set up an yahoo account messenger and if you got one already use it, and add up Donna Wilson the hiring Manager and IM Her on this ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) asap for the interview/briefing and comprehensive job details.This is our first step to proceed further. I will be expecting to hear back from you. I Wish you the best of Luck.
- —Guest concord8000
Job Scam from CMD Corpora
- CMD Corpora asks you to give all your credit information to them by going to a link. I will never do this and believe this is a scam.
Employed Success Variation
- Another person has been keen in your resume which we obtained about a week or so ago and perhaps employing yourself. Simply because of this we are going to require more information from you as a result our company may start this process associated with obtaining for you a position. Can you make sure to completely finish your personal application with the site on this page: --> http://successjobcareer.com/applicant At this moment all our company currently have is First Name - Lana Last Name - You have A few days to achieve it before thinking about some other choice ~~ http://successjobcareer.com/applicant Many thanks, Darlene Pough Success Job Career LLC
RE: Office Admin-Position !!! (burnaby)
- "Thank you for sending your resume, Your interest about the job has been received. This might seem a little different from the Office Admin position placed however it is due to the need for an urgent replacement for my Personal Assistant the Office Temp position was placed. I really need someone urgently to take up the position as my personal assistant and also help me with shipping, mailing and general errands. My name is Dennis Clay and Mr Chang Wu use to be my personal assistant and he just traveled back to his country (China) on an emergency. I would have loved to meet up with you to talk about this job, but I am currently away on business trip. I am currently in Australia so there will be no interview, till I get back to Canada in July, then we can meet and talk more about the future of the job as i would be setting up an art gallery and I can have you manage it. All you need to do is follow instructions daily. I am an Artist. I just started my own art gallery..."
- —Guest wasabi
Bill Taylor Merc Staffing Scam
- Stay away from anything to do with this person and their so-called company that will re-write your resume. They don't exist and even though there is a so-called legit company..it isn't.
- —Guest delia1515
Allianz Security Protection
- This is a job scam claiming to offer high pay for security guard/receptionist positions all over New York. They have an office at 244 West 49th, and a very legitimate looking website. However, once you are hired they demand several hundred dollars for "training" (they asked me for $659 + $80 for the security check). The job offers never come through, and its impossible to contact them after you have paid, because they change numbers so frequently. They never give out full names, but the people I spoke with were called "Miss Porsha" and "Mrs. Castillo." Please don't let yourself be cheated out of your money like I was!
- —Guest Frances Walker