- I got an email from email@example.com with the following contact info: Joanne Dabney, Project Co-ordinator, Robertson Foundation. United Kingdom Office Tel / Fax (+44)2036740958 ©Robertson Foundation 2013. claiming that they want me to submit a proposal for funding. Then I contacted the Foundation and I was told that it is a scam....that Joanne Dabney also provided the following contact info: Mr Harrison Goddard Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and claimed that this guy is their lawyer.
- —Guest Ron
Basic Cargo is Still Scamming
- I recieved this a few days ago I was wary of it so I googled the company and was led to this website...one word: SCAM!
- —Guest Nathy88
Knoji Not Paying Writers for Work Done
- I am hired to an online writing company (http://knoji.com) and I have been doing products reviews for the past 4 month for them. Their rate states that they pay up to $12 per review. I started out getting $7, $8 and $6 the lowest. When I started doing more assignments, the rates dropped to $5 and $6. Everyone in the forum started complaining also. The have hundreds of assignments available for writers to do so many of us take the opportunity to capitalize on them doing as much as we can. Knoji realizes that the reviews are done at a fast rate and so they dropped even further and started paying $2, $3 and $4. The problem with this company is that they do not communicate and they do whatever they please. When you send them messages, they don’t reply and no one has contact with them. I have nearly 150 reviews that I did last month that are still pending and what they are now doing is to accept them one by one, WITHOUT PAYING ME! That is the reason I am writing.
- —Guest Writing job scam
Department of Labor Force
- "This is second message sent to you. I’m with Department of Human Resources with LSS, Llc. It had been mentioned earlier, our group has made a step to additional markets, because of that we are increasing our team, and we like to confirm you have receive our earlier email, for this is important to our agency. Could you please, familiarize yourself with our information and give your response, in case you have never receive any emails sent by us then check in the forlder for spam it is possible our email there, or send me a letter so that I will resend it. For now, I am suggesting that you put my information to the list of trusted contacts, so that we would stop loss of data. I think the information is of interest to you, because of that I’m waiting for you to give me your response. Regards, HR department"
- —Guest email@example.com
- Wistron corporation has a scam going where they promise $20/hour paid training for one week and then $25/hour after that for simple data entry. They also said they wold be sending a check that I would in turn be sending to a third party vendor to buy the office equipment needed. This was the second red-flag. Why couldn't they just send the office equipment straight from their offices to my house? Don't buy into this scam like I almost did. Got far enough to where they got my address but luckily nothing more.
- —Guest Mike
- "We are wanted to propose you work at Human Capital Consultants. We feel that your education and background will be valuable asset to our team. Job requires: -Citizen of USA; -Be a competent PC user with 24/7 Internet and e-mail access; -Always be available on a phone or e-mail during the week -Active Bank Account. We would hope to start working with you in the shortest terms. Please reply to Miss Maria Scott as soon as you receive this offer, for documentation and orientation...If you choose to accept this offer, please fill out and send us the form below with your Contact information to verify your identity and interest in this position. Hope that you will contact us soon." Best regards, Miss Maria Scott Recruitment Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Steph
United Healthcare job via. Govjobs.com
- From: Elizabeth Waller (email@example.com) Sent: Mon 3/04/13 11:33 AM To: (me) Ok enjoy yourself. From: (me) Sent: Mon 3/04/13 11:30 AM To: firstname.lastname@example.org I would like for you to know that I have reported your fraudulant company after a few searches on the internet for similar job offers with this asking for monies for your supposed software to get started. I hope you know that you are a horrible person for trying to scam people this way and I really hope you have not gotten any money out of anyone for this. If so may god help you. Please do not contact me again. In regards, M.L. From: Elizabeth Waller (email@example.com) Sent: Mon 3/04/13 9:51 AM To: (me) Here is the company's vendor western union information : Name : Erica Silver Address : 150 Summer St. City : Stamford State : CT Zipcode : 06905 As soon as payment is made you will be needed....
Just received new job scam mail
- from Autumn Andrews You received this message as you have provided your CV at job board website. We have overlooked it and got interested in it. Firstly, we want to give you some general information about our corporation. Founded in 1983, our company has been setting up its corporate background for years. blah blah blah
- —Guest Mate
Basic Cargo Solutions Scam Email
- I have just received the same email.. Watch out for these guys
- —Guest Mel
Office Manager 119336690
- Dear Nancy I have just been reviewing your resume. We filled the Office Manager position at APT212 however we have another Administrative position open in our Sister Company United Realty Group located in the same building. We are looking for a hard-working employee to assist us in different administrative duties including but not limited to: over-seeing sales, entering data into Quickbooks, creating spreadsheets on Excel, keeping our office organized, and lastly creating advertisements on different Websites for our rental apartments. The last task would take priority. Basically, we need someone who will create Ads for our apartments generating more traffic for our Agents. Let me know if this is a role you feel you would be interested in and capable of fulfilling. Regards, Victoria Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Nancy
Veer Healthcare Scam
- "Dear Applicant, Your resume has been reviewed by our HR Department in reference to our AD posted on --- for the position of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Date Entry Customer Service Office Assistant/Front Desk and we believe you are capable of handling this position based on your resume. Your details has been forwarded to Mrs Jennifer collins[Hiring Manager). Of (Veer Healthcare ) She would be conducting an online interview with you to discuss the Job Details, Pay Scale and Benefits, etc. You are to set up a screen name with yahoo instant messenger at (www.messenger.yahoo.com) and add up the company Hiring Manager's yahoo screen name ( email@example.com) and instant message her for an online interview/briefing exercise. The schedule time for the interview/briefing exercise is ASAP, you are to be available on yahoo messenger as soon as possible for the interview, your swift and timely response to this matters a lot to this position as the job starts ASAP...."
- —Guest jessica mathew
AL MARAQQ GROUP + KAL SCAM
- On the the 3rd of December we received an email with the subject: Architectural Design of Al Maraqq Group Hotel. Supposedly this was a Saudi Arabian Company called Al Maraqq Group (http://almaraqqgroup.com/)that wanted to invest in Kuwait by designing a 5 star hotel with a budget of 170 million usd. After searching of their website and information online and being falsly reassured by an acquaintance that the company was legitimate we showed interest in designing the project. After a long list of email exchange and skype conversation with this person Said Al Farouq Abdul Rami from Al Maraqq Group they accepted our portfolio saying the board members were impressed and they would like to book tickets for us so that we could visit the site. The catch was that we had to pay a membership fee of an organization called The Kuwait Architects League (http://kal-online.org/)in order to design in Kuwait. This fee was 3,700 usd for an international architect designing in Kuwait.
- —Guest alxdks
Another Basic Cargo Scam Email
- "I have found your resume in jobboard website database and believe you are a perfect candidate for this job which we offer. Title: Financial Operations Coordinator Eligibility Criteria: No Experience is Required in Financial Services Duration: Long term with 2 weeks probation period Location: Australia Take care, Basic Cargo Solutions Company
- —Guest Lee
Crystal Health Care Scam
- Got the same email about job from Crystal Health Care using tonyasmith241. Thank God I googled and found out it is a scam.
- —Guest donnna
Basic Cargo Spam Mail
- "...Have found your CV in jobboard website database and think you are a perfect candidate for this job which we offer...." Beware people!!This is spam mail!! Received from email - Selma Patton Lenny.firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest Mercy85