Trey Woods of App Marketer
- Trey Woods is a scammer. It's sad that there are people like him who make a business out of fooling others. This was a client I've worked with in the past. I really didn't want to share my experience but he scammed someone I know as well and it is only right to warn other contractors to not work for the likes of him. He constantly changes his profile photos and in his skype profile, he doesn't show his photo. This is his Linkedin profile, http://www.Linkedin.Com/in/treywoods. He has changed his photo for the nth time. He has no credibility. Don't even think of doing business with this phony!
- —Guest Scammed Contractor
Auto Disk Inc. is a Fake and Scam
- Lora Kent interviewed me on yahoo messenger after she texted me on my number. Then after the interview they said they want to send me a check to buy equipment. But wait the company's name is "Auto Disk Inc." How come I received the check $2650.90 from another company "Bemis company" ??? Big question mark.. And which company sends you money without knowing anything about you, without making sure if you are a good person or not ? Did you ask yourself this question ?? By the way her email is email@example.com And the phone number that texted me is: +1 609 309 6255. Be aware guys don't be stupid and in a rush... It's all fake.
- —Guest Anonymous
Great America, Inc Scam
- On Feb 8, 2014, at 3:24 PM, "Information_" wrote: Dear candidate, Would you like to work as an P.A (Part Time) for US500 per assignment? Our Company is looking for an Organized, motivated, and proactive individual to fill the Assistant position. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing seamless personal support for a busy, high-profile executive. conserves executive's time by maintaining calendars; arranging for activities and services; keeping information confidential. Give me your information for register : 1. Name : 2. Genders & Ages : 3 Physical A_ddress : 4. Citys / States / Countrys :5. Zip Codes : 6. Phones : 7. O.c.c.u.p.a.t.i.o.n : Thank you for participation. Your response would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards, PA Manager. Great america,Inc @2014
- —Guest Grinzz79
National Retail Systems, Inc Scam
- "I got your resume and it has been reviewed by Human Resources. I am happy to inform you that after close consideration with your resume, you have been accepted and given provision appointment. About US: National Retail Systems, Inc., referred to as NRS, has developed a network of companies that have been driving supply chain solutions since 1953, NRS - National Retail Systems, Inc. provides logistics solutions for the world's leading retailers & manufacturers. About The Job: I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding. This position Starts as a flexible part time position to a full time office position after 3 months, your activities amongst other things will include; Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling program's, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Starts with a Basic wage of $500 Weekly, I'm sure you'll understand i tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as i am presently Out of Town on a business trip, i will be back in three Weeks. We will set up a formal interview as soon as i am back in the states to sign the necessary documents (W-2). I have been checking my files and I'll need you to run some errands for me Next week, i will get you more information on that. I will also have some funds sent to you to carry out the assignments as well as your weekly salary. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially...I would like you to respond back to this email if you are ready to start then i will correspond back to you with the next steps and tasks. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response. John Tabor Independent Director National Retail Systems, Inc"
- —Guest Second Mouse
- "We are delighted to offer you employment as Financial Support Agent We have found your CV at totaljobs.com. The salary for position offered is 1,500 GBP per month. The standard group benefit plans and fringe benefits will be covered. The job details will be provided to you with return e-mail. Your working timetable will be Monday through Friday for 2-3 hours a day. Trial period - 30 working days from the day you apply. Please report to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you agree to the specified terms and conditions. Respectfully, Miss A. Roberts Recruitment Manager"
- —Guest Matt
Legal & General PLC Scam
- "We have received your resume from jobsite.co.uk. I have pleasure in writing to offer you the post of F.S. Agent with LEGAL & GENERAL GROUP PLC. Starting salary is 27,000+ on an annual basis, plus commission. Benefits: health, life, disability and dental insurance coverage are available after successful completion of 30 days of probationary period..."
- —Guest Not so Green
Secretary Assistant Candidate
- "Your resume has been reviewed due to the Job Ad you responded to on www.indeed.com and the Human Resources of the company has decided to give you a chance to proceed to the next employment process, you have been considered and scheduled for an online interview to discuss more about the position offered. You are required to set up a yahoo mail (www.yahoomail.com) and download yahoo messenger (http://messenger.yahoo.com). After this process, you are to add Ms Antoinette Glover Yahoo IM, her yahoo ID is (antoinette_009) to your yahoo buddy list ASAP for the job briefing and comprehensive details.She will be online waiting to talk to you ASAP. If you have any problem in setting up the Yahoo messenger icon you can email her on (email@example.com) I wish you the best of luck! Interview Venue: Online Via Yahoo Instant Messenger Interview Schedule: ASAP. Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off" ...it goes on and on.
SMART LTD FSA Position with IT
- "If you have some free time in the morning and looking for a part-time job from home, we have a perfect job for you. We have found your CV at jobsite.co.uk. Reliable Internet connection at home and you can make money from anywhere in UK. NO experience is required a training from the financial professionals will be provided. Requirements are: candidate must be over 18 y.o. and have the residency of UK, phone and e-mail availability, good computer skills and Internet access. Earn 1500.00 pounds per month from home. Real home jobs offered by real employers. There is considerable potential to grow with the company and develop both career skills and experience in a friendly, enthusiastic environment. For further info please contact William Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org. Respectfully, William Radford Recruitment Manager"
- —Guest MY
Maeda & Co. LTD Scam
- They got my phone number from my resume and texted me for a online interview using yahoo id.
- —Guest dee
Request an Interview and My SSN
- After a phone interview by a guy with thick Asian Indian accent, they sent a form for me to fill out, including items like my Social Security Number. I left that blank and sent the form back. Never got any response.
- —Guest Ravi
FS Agent Scam
- "Are you ambitious and highly motivated? Are you looking for suitable working schedule with stable income? Want to make a change in your life? Or just need an extra money? If you can answer YES to any of the above questions then please read the following: We are a fast-growing outsourcing global organization looking for self-motivated and ambitious employees to join our company. We are glad to present you a new home-based position of FS Agent. No experience is obligatory, full training is given. This position DOESN'T involve cold calling and you don't have to invest funds to get started. Main Job Requirements: - Minimum 18 y.o; - Availability 2 - 3 hours a day (preferably in the morning); - reliable Internet access; - No degree needed however basic computer skills are required. Salary and Benefits: * Guarantied base salary and commission. * Great bonus system. * Paid vacation. * Health and Dental care. * A possibility to becoming a permanent member of staff..."
- —Guest ulittle
UK Part Time Job Scam
- "How are you We are delighted to formally offer you an employment to work with us in our Company. We have found your CV at jobsite.co.uk. The salary for position offered is 1500.00 GBP per month. The standard group benefit plans and fringe benefits will be covered. The job details will be provided to you with return e-mail. Your working timetable will be Monday through Friday for 2-3 hours a day. Trial period - 30 working days from the day you apply. Please report to Human Resource Department at email@example.com if you agree to the specified terms and conditions. Thanks, Emma Brown Recruitment Adviser"
- —Guest LGJ
graysontechconsult.com PA Scam
- " I received your resume in response to my recent job posting on CareerBuilder for the position of PERSONAL ASSISTANT.Basic salary $1,000 weekly / $4,000 monthly without taxes. Direct mobile number: (647) 781 5935 Company website: http://www.graysontechconsult.com/" He sent me a certified check for $5,420 to set up the office. Check was bogus. He asked for $1000 then $500.
Mr Glen Evans FS Agent Scam
- "After initial examination of your qualifications & skills we believe that you might be a good fit for a Position with our Enterprise. If you are interested in getting new experience, starting a new exciting career or simply increasing your income, we would be pleased to take you on. Presently, we are seeking to fill a half-day FS Agent Position. The Company provides one month paid training period. During your first month you receive unlimited on-line training and support. A personal supervisor will be assigned to assist you during your training. At the end of the probationary period, the personal supervisor will be making the final decision whether or not to extend a permanent offer for you. Your training period results are critical to your success, so please take it seriously. Your salary during the probationary period will be GBP 1,500 per month plus 8% commission from each transaction completed. Your total income could easily be about GBP 2,800 per month...."
- —Guest Glen Evans
- While attempting to find the online application for Best Buy directly from Google search, a Google-sponsored advertisement showcased the website www.everyjobforme.com. Supposedly, the website is something like Monster.com, where it helps you upload a personal resume and search available jobs in a given area. In reality, all the site does is give you so-called furthering education offers (all of which are just scams themselves), and uses random, unheard of search engines to compile a very thin list of possible job listings in an area that might not even be close to the one you're looking for. Do not use www.everyjobforme.com, despite the fact that it has high reviews on scam review websites.
- —Guest Cory