I Can't Get a Job at Walmart
- I didn't know I had to pass a test to stack boxes on a shelf or to clean restrooms.
- —Guest sonya
Passed on the 2nd time
- The first time I took it a few months back I failed and I had no idea why because I have over six years experience at other retail jobs. When I took it a couple days ago, I passed this time. The difference this time is I learned its best to say "strongly agree" and "strongly disagree". There's no room for middle ground, and whatever you do take care of it yourself as going to the supervisor seems to be a last resort where in my previous jobs it was a first.
- —Guest Anthony
- Any joker could pass this pre-employment assessment. It's all common sense...but then again they say common sense isn't common!
- —Guest reeder
I need help passing the Pre-Test
- I know I can pass the pre-Test but I need to get a better understanding of what they are asking me for.
- —Guest jc payne
If I Can Do It, So Can You
- I dont understand how anyone could fail this assessment? If you are in good character then you can pass this assessment test.
- —Guest Mindy
- Just Failed! Don't understand what they want to hear, I filled out any dept. and every shift. I believe it's because I have no work history. A widow 58 yrs old.I need to work now and no one will even talk to you. The online App. and tests STINK everyone needs a chance!
- —Guest PC
Walmart Assessment Test
- Both my 18 yr old twin boys failed this test yesterday. They were as stunned as I was. I did not stay to help or coach them - they took test in store on their own - honestly. However, since you can take test at home online and could have a team of helpers I feel the test is not fair since you can cheat. And let's face it - it's basically a minimum wage job and night shift stockers will not even come into contact with customers. I think it's ridiculous. I'm thinking of applying myself just to see how I do myself. A frustrated Mom.
- —Guest Mom Mary
What do they want?
- I have taken several assesments and I'm not sure what they want. Is it honesty or just what they want to hear? I've done it both ways and neither work.
- —Guest sally
what do they want
- i'v taken several assesments and i'm not sure what they want. Is it honesty or just what they want to hear. i've done it both ways and neither work.
- —Guest sally
- I appled for the dc and got a call back did the interview and was turned down, why I wonder when i have over 14 years of experiance for the postion that was offered, There hiring system is off kilter if you ask me.
- —Guest frankyfigs
- i think it is stupid because there are peopleout there that are hard workers and dont get a chance because of a test no wonder people cant get jobs take a chance on someone for atleast three months
- —Guest fishergirl
- I recenly applied for any available position at Walmart and failed the assessment. I just want to say these tests are ridiculous. I don.t think they can really measure a persons quality of character. I dont see why they make people go through that process for a remedial job with a low wage. Work history and referrences mean nothing passing their stupid test is what determines getting hired or not.
- —Guest Marie
- I think I would make a great greeter because I work well with people and I think I would do a good job with the company by helping out in any way that I can and be needed if I need to be.
- —Guest Markisha
Spelling and Grammar
- If you want to work at Walmart, spelling and grammatical skills are not required.
- —Guest pauline
- If you are friends with a manager at Wal-Mart they will help you pass the test at Wal-Mart - it's all in who you know!
- —Guest Linda Nava