- This test is ridiculous! As someone stated before, what happened to in person interviews. Pass=phone call, fail=no job. This test is supposed to decide bad folks from good??? Yeah right!! Took me a while to figure this application out, now I can't even pass it.
- —Guest Brandon
I Failed...not competitive
- I worked at Wal-mart years ago for the holiday season. What happen to interviewing a person? I answered the questions either agree or disagree. No extreme strongly agree or strongly disagree. What ever happen to yes or no response and being honest about that?
- —Guest Patricia
Interview at Walmart
- I was called in for an interview, but didn't get hired. I had olny 2 requests. I couldn't work Sunday morning, but any other time. I'm a night owl.
- —Guest tressa
- As of today, Ii passed the test. I'm waiting for a call telling me that I will be interviewed for a job.
- —Guest Jake
I Passed and Got the Job
- I took the test once passed it. I reapplied a few months later and five days later I recieve a call take and interview and signed the new hire packet.
- —Guest Gldnmmrs
- I wish i Would of known this earlier! that's not fair at all!
- —Guest Erick M
Be honest in your answers
- The only right answers are "Strongly Agree, Strongly Disagree"
- —Guest Honest
- Thanks a million to the guys and gals who passed that test. The advice of responding strongly really helped me :)
- —Guest BR
Taking the Test
- It wont let me take the test. I really really want a job at Walmart, but the site didn't direct me to any test. I know the test your talking about and the management said that I'm a 2 tier because I didnt pass the test and I told them i didnt get a chance to take it, but theres nothing they can do. After 60 days I applied again and still no test.
- —Guest Neal
It Has Been Over 60 days
- It has been over 60 days and it wont let me take it again. Ithink I passed it the first time I took it, but I have been putting in a app at Walmart for the past 1 1/2 years and haven't got one phone call for a interview.
- —Guest bob
"Pass!" Does not mean you are selected.
- I passed the test. But when I talked to the personnel people they told me that my score is not high enough to get selected for an interview. The worst part is I can't apply for the same position for next 2 years. The policy really stink.
- —Guest Aurko
Sealing my own fate
- I passed. So I called the store, to ensure followup. They're remodeling so I'll be sure to followup in two days. After everything I've read here, I'll make damn sure I get my interview.
- —Guest Kelly33
Overqualified for Walmart
- I have a good friend he use to be a Lead Walmart store manager. He told me that you can be over qualified to work for Walmart.
- —Guest exInfantry4ID
- Your response has to be the simplest and you can't take matters in to your own hand. And as for the stongly disagree/agree, always put that never in the middle because that says your indecisive. Gotta be consistent with your answers ,not unsure.
- —Guest girlyculrly
- I just took the test. I failed. But I won't give up. I'm going to call for the next two weeks every day. No matter what I'm getting hired there, even if that stupid test forbids it.
- —Guest What The HELL!!