- Always answer questions either Strongly Disagree or Strongly Agree, anything in between is a negative point on the Assessment.
- —Guest Joel
- A person can pass that test. But there are two different levels. If you take the test and pass and have to take it every six months, then you are at the lower level. If you take the test and pass and have to take it every 2 years, then you are at the upper level. Walmart almost always chooses to interview people for promotions from the upper level. I found out the hard way...
I passed the test 2 years ago
- The test was long but very easy,if you have been in the work force.the questions are not hard.You just have to think before you answer.
- —Guest Yvonne Henderson
Passed the Test 2 Years Ago
- I found the assesment test to be very interesting. The questions were related to past work experiences.
- —Guest ccyvonne Henderson
- I passed the test today. I'm so excited. I thought it was easy. I been doing customer service questions for a while and I learned a lot of things about the work field. I read every question twice over before I answered it. Just take your time and read it clearly, then answer. I finished in less then 30min. It's common sense.
- —Guest joye
I Am Not A Robot.
- This is a stupid test that's rigged with "Right and Wrong" answers and has nothing to do with a person's true character. Really, Walmart? No wonder everyone hates Walmart...that place is filled with robots.
- —Guest DeMarcus S. Alsup
Didn't pass.... AGAIN.
- I don't know why it's like this. But I will keep calling them. And IF I do get hired, that test must mean nothing. So... we'll see. :)
- —Guest me
Test is Not Designed for Leaders
- I worked for walmart, It took me 3 times to take the test and pass. Now I'm no dummy by any means, I speak read and write 6 languages. The first 2 times I was honest... didn't pass... ied on the 3rd and was hired within one week! The interesting thing is that other people who were hired with me passed the first time... and were fired later for stealing!!!! I left on good terms.
- —Guest ex walmart employee
The Test is Too Long!
- I have taken the assessment test about 20 times and I did not pass it. I totally agree that the assessment is a lot of bullcrap because for the amount of times that I did take it my response would be the same or different, and yet I still fail it. In my opinion, I would say delete the whole entire assessment. 65 questions is way too much. If it were between 10 and 20 questions, then that would be fine. I don't understand why it is so hard for me to get back in to Walmart because I use to work there. I left for personal reasons so I do hope I will be able to get back in one way or another.
- —Guest Robin m Armer
Passed First Try
- The Walmart test is really easy if you just take a second and just think about your answers. Don't be selfish and don't think for yourself. Follow rules and be cooperative. Be confident in your answers, no in-betweens
- —Guest chocolate chip
- Can someone tell me why some of the employees at Walmart got jobs, yet cannot even speak proper English? There is no way they can pass this test. Are the answers done by their kids etc?
- —Guest Jan
Passed on first go
- Answer: never stole, never disagree, work fast as possible, managers are always right, speak to managers for any issues, never quit and do not answer in the middle. you will pass.
- —Guest lynn
- I think Walmart rather have certain people work for them. If my fiance's brother can pass it (by the way he got fired after a few months)...and my fiance & myself failed it...then...whatever. I see Walmart rather have people like my fiance's brother work for them than those who are honest and hardworking. It's built for you to lie and I am just not going to lie to get my way through. It's just not meant. Maybe something better will come along.
- —Guest Heh
- I just took the assessment & a few minutes later I got an email that notified me of my Candidate Reference number and that my app was received and will be Reviewed. About 20 minutes later I got a second email from walmart stating that I passed the assessment test and that it will be active for 2 years from this date. Today is Friday November 2nd, I pray by Monday or sometime next week Im called in for an interview...... -crosses fingers-
- —Guest J
- I applied at a Walmart Neighborhood Market opening in my city. I passed the assessment test but I scored in what they call the "Tier 2" category, which means I didn't score high enough to be considered. I am a well-educated individual. I have been in charge of a staff of 35 people ranging from ages 17-40. I have a plethora of awards in my field of study, and despite all that Walmart would rather hire all kinds of mental patients, criminals, thugs and inept simpletons instead! This has got to be illegal somehow.
- —Guest Vic Diaz