Did I Pass or Not?
- I just took the online test and did not get a confirmation as to whether or not I passed or failed. Do you get an immediate response or do they send a response via email? All it said at the end of the test was that my results would be kept in the database for 6 months, but it did not say whether I passed or failed. Anyone?
- —Guest Carla
- Hola deseo pertenecer a alos empleados de su compania , estoy buscando empleo y me gusta la compania walmart porque es pro empleado, gracias.
- —Guest gisellecastro
The WalMart Test is for Brown-Nosers
- Do not be honest on the test. Tell them everything that sounds good. Give them kiss @$$ responses. Yes, you will tell your supervisor everything that another employee is up to. Yes, you will shut your mouth and listen to what they tell you to do. Suck up to your supervisor. The only way you will pass that test is to give the perfect employee answers. This means you do not want to give your complete and honest opinion on some the questions.
- —Guest Chyt
Passed the Appointment
- I filled out the appointment and passed. I'm going to go to Walmart, and they are going to see me and hire me.
- —Guest Valentina Garcia
- They just want some common sense. They want you to keep the customer in mind. They want you to be sure of yourself.
- —Guest Jack
A Test for Sheep
- 10/2011. The test is 72 questions. I was trying to get a tire changing job and I failed the test. I cannot retake the test for 6 months. This was written in red letters. The manager told me that all answers must be far left or far right, no middle answers. (?) They seem to want submissive, docile sheep with no will or opinions about anything whom they can totally control.
- —Guest Austin Milbarge
I Passed the Wal-Mart Test!
- I just finished the assessment and passed! Basically, the two extremes hold true. It's really all common sense. "No, you haven't stolen from work" and "Yes, the customer always comes first". The last section is really just about you and your leadership and team skills. I don't think there is a right/wrong.
- —Guest Guest Tish
- So, I answered honestly. I refuse to lie about stealing, I never have. The only reason that I can think of for failing is that they don't like people who go for compromises with managers instead of blindly doing what they are told.
- —Guest Guest Elara
I Just Heard from WalMart
- Thanks, "name", for expressing interest in a career at Walmart. We have successfully received your application to the following position(s): Trainee Hourly # We will review your skills and experience for this position. In the meantime, we encourage you to visit our careers website to review other positions which may be of interest to you. A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is: ######. Thank you. * Please do not reply to this email.
- —Guest midwest
- I took the test today and passed it. It mainly shows that they are looking for honest people who will be team players.
- —Guest Thomas
- I filled out the app and passed. I'm going to go up to Walmart because they are going to see me and maybe hire me.
- —Guest tim
- I took the test but don't know if I passed or not. I've been in management before & most all that depends on what is going on& the situation at the time. I think you can tell a lot by looking someone in the eye & speaking to them. We are losing personal touch with people. A test says nothing about a persons' character.
- —Guest Carol
- I took the test few years ago. They said I failed, but I got the job the next day. It all depends on if the store needs people or not, but the test really shouldn't count anyway because a lot of questions depend on situations. They give you a little info, but not enough to really judge. It's kind of hard to tell how you would react. What happened to the days when you filled out your name, info about you, and contacts and job references and that was it? I really miss those days.
- —Guest rajraj2222
Walmart Assessment Test
- The key to succcess at the test is answering to the extremes - "Strongly disagree" or "strongly agree" Pass mark is. 75%.
- —Guest Anon
Finally was directed to take assessment
- So after applying many times for sales/office associate, I applied for department supervisor. I was directed to take the assessment test that has been referred to here. I answered the questions according what I thought was the "right" answer, and I passed. I think the application directs you to take the test according to what position you apply for.
- —Guest AH