- if you were a tree,what kind of tree would you like to be?
- —Guest GROGINIA PAUL
- In a interview before I have asked this question: "If I will be a president of a company or a leader of a organization or team how will I lead them? Can you please give me a very good answer to this one."
- —Guest bachelor
- Without looking down at your shoes, explain to me how to tie your shoes?
- —Guest Darryl T. Hill
Here's a pen now sell it to me
- I was dumfounded for a minute and then I thought about it and came up with: Long standing brand. Best seller in the market. Quality for value, comes in different colours, fast drying, and many accessories available.
- —Guest Patricia
Why Shouldn't I Hire You?
- Q. "Why shouldn't I hire you?" A. "If you don't believe I have been open and honest with you today, if you can't see that I have the skills and experience to help your business grow, then you shouldn't hire me".
- —Guest Dave
The Grocery Store
- The most difficult question I've been asked is "I'm an item in a grocery store. What am I?
- —Guest Robert
- As a Lady, are you willing to do what other girls are doing here, if employed?
- —Guest S. K. Golong
- What makes you different from the other candidates we have interviewed?
- —Guest Golong
Five Year Plan
- For a temporary job (2 month max) I was asked "Where do you want to be five years from now?"
A Dumb Queston
- I was asked in a interview so what do you bring to this job?
- —Guest mjordan
- Once I was asked the answer to lyrics of a song: "are we human or are we dancer?"
- —Guest mhm
Handle 2 Assignments With Same Deadlines
- How would you handle the situation if your supervisor gave you two projects with the same dealine?
- —Guest bobby
- Please describe an occasion when you have looked beyond the constraints of the immediate situation to solve a problem. What approach did you take and what was the main outcome?
- i always seem to be asked the same question over and over again. what can you contibute to this company?
- —Guest nervous
- What is more important, loyalty or honesty? This can be tricky. It's easy to be loyal to anything, but honesty is doing the right thing all the time or if you do mess up, telling the truth and not trying to cover it up.
- —Guest mham