Why Shouldn't I Hire You?
- Q. "Why shouldn't I hire you?" A. "If you don't believe I have been open and honest with you today, if you can't see that I have the skills and experience to help your business grow, then you shouldn't hire me".
- —Guest Dave
The Grocery Store
- The most difficult question I've been asked is "I'm an item in a grocery store. What am I?
- —Guest Robert
- As a Lady, are you willing to do what other girls are doing here, if employed?
- —Guest S. K. Golong
- What makes you different from the other candidates we have interviewed?
- —Guest Golong
Five Year Plan
- For a temporary job (2 month max) I was asked "Where do you want to be five years from now?"
A Dumb Queston
- I was asked in a interview so what do you bring to this job?
- —Guest mjordan
- Once I was asked the answer to lyrics of a song: "are we human or are we dancer?"
- —Guest mhm
Handle 2 Assignments With Same Deadlines
- How would you handle the situation if your supervisor gave you two projects with the same dealine?
- —Guest bobby
- Please describe an occasion when you have looked beyond the constraints of the immediate situation to solve a problem. What approach did you take and what was the main outcome?
- i always seem to be asked the same question over and over again. what can you contibute to this company?
- —Guest nervous
- What is more important, loyalty or honesty? This can be tricky. It's easy to be loyal to anything, but honesty is doing the right thing all the time or if you do mess up, telling the truth and not trying to cover it up.
- —Guest mham
- Describe an important decision you made in the absence of your boss.
- —Guest marcus
Running an effective kitchen
- The answer to Nancy's question is delegate, supervise and train. When you are needed to jump in and help hands-on, do it well!
- —Guest Suz
- Being a girl why have you chosen Marketing as your field?
- The moment we sat down for the interview, the recruiter says "So, tell me a story". I was confused so I asked after a long pause, "Tell you my story?" He responded "Just tell me a story, I don't have a a lot of time" I was so confused I simply started talking about where I was from and went to school, after a couple sentences he interrupts me and says "OK, OK. So you've seen The Fast and Furious right? What color is the main character's car?" So I froze, and after about 15 seconds I respond "Green?" And he says "No, that was the first one." I was so nervous at this point, all I could say was "I... don't... recall." Turned out after they hired me he said he was messing with me the whole interview to test how witty I could be. Pausing was the worst thing I could had done haha
- —Guest Mark