Handle 2 Assignments With Same Deadlines
- How would you handle the situation if your supervisor gave you two projects with the same dealine?
- —Guest bobby
- Please describe an occasion when you have looked beyond the constraints of the immediate situation to solve a problem. What approach did you take and what was the main outcome?
- i always seem to be asked the same question over and over again. what can you contibute to this company?
- —Guest nervous
- What is more important, loyalty or honesty? This can be tricky. It's easy to be loyal to anything, but honesty is doing the right thing all the time or if you do mess up, telling the truth and not trying to cover it up.
- —Guest mham
- Describe an important decision you made in the absence of your boss.
- —Guest marcus
Running an effective kitchen
- The answer to Nancy's question is delegate, supervise and train. When you are needed to jump in and help hands-on, do it well!
- —Guest Suz
- Being a girl why have you chosen Marketing as your field?
- The moment we sat down for the interview, the recruiter says "So, tell me a story". I was confused so I asked after a long pause, "Tell you my story?" He responded "Just tell me a story, I don't have a a lot of time" I was so confused I simply started talking about where I was from and went to school, after a couple sentences he interrupts me and says "OK, OK. So you've seen The Fast and Furious right? What color is the main character's car?" So I froze, and after about 15 seconds I respond "Green?" And he says "No, that was the first one." I was so nervous at this point, all I could say was "I... don't... recall." Turned out after they hired me he said he was messing with me the whole interview to test how witty I could be. Pausing was the worst thing I could had done haha
- —Guest Mark
Military Spouses Face Extra Challenges
- I have repeatedly been asked why a company should hire me, since, as a military spouse, I'm "guaranteed" to move away in a few years.
- —Guest NancyP
Difficult Interview Questions
- -Describe a time you had to go along with something you didn't agree with. Describe a time when you had to break the rules and what was the outcome.
- —Guest Meg
- Why you want to be the Best Apprentice? Outline the reason why you consider yourself to be the best carpentry apprentice in your region.
- —Guest Galuega
- 1. How do you think your leadership style would contribute to our dynamic environment? 2. Describe how you will lead your team in meeting daily deadlines. 3. What is the most difficult ethical situation that you have encountered professionally and how did you handle it? 4. What does the word transparency mean to you? 5. What would be the five factors that would make you choose one position over another?
- —Guest karima
- You have a science background, how do ypu hope to do a sales and marketing job?
- —Guest delta
- They asked me what is my strongest point and what is a cold call?
- —Guest Ntombi
- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be, and why?
- —Guest Mark