- What was your "aha" moment? My answer was, the day I had my son. I knew what my future was to be and what I would do to achieve it.
If we asked....
- If we asked your friends why we should hire you, what would they say? My response was "They'd tell you please take her, we are tired of giving her money, supporting her cigarette addiction, listening to her complain about being broke and not having a job, and to be quite honest, it would give her a reason to get out of her PJ's and take a shower. Please hire that girl. But you see sir, that's just what kinda friends I have".
- —Guest greenbean22
- What short-term goals and objectives have you aestablished for yourself?
- —Guest Angela
HR Interview Question
- Why would you like to work in Human Resources at an IT company rather than a manufacturing one?(
- —Guest dhanashree
The answer to my questions..
- 1. WHAT GOALS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR CAREER? 2. HOW DO YOU PLAN TO ACHIEVE THESE GOALS? 3. CAN YOU WORK WELL UNDER DEADLINES OR PRESSURE? 4. TELL US ABOUT A TIME WHEN YOU FAILED TO MEET A DEADLINE, WHAT WERE THE REPERCUSSIONS? 5. WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK HERE? 6. WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU OVER THE OTHERS WAITING TO BE INTERVIEWED?
- —Guest Jules Andre Nitram
Customer is Always Right?
- The question I got asked, when applying to a retail position, was "how do you feel about the question the customer is always right?"
- —Guest doubletake
Difficult Interview Question
- I think the most difficult question for me is why do you change your job so often?
- —Guest CaryL
- Give an example of your best and worst Managers and why. I suggest do not name, names. Give examples. Haven't been able to come up with a good answer for the bad one-you need to turn it into a positive feature...
- —Guest NA
Sell me on YOU in 2 minutes. GO!
- I gave my response like a Gensu Knife Commercial - never heard back from them.
- —Guest Cathy
Whitty and Logical
- Whitty Answer: What Says The Qualities You Look For Are The Best. [depending on who you are, answers like this will get you somewhere. Logic Response: Diversity. Similar qualities don't always pose the better intelligence.
- —Guest Captain
- Please give examples of where you have demonstrated the core competencies for posts in which you have an interest highlighting particular strengths. Do not use any font smaller than Arial 10 and do not adjust the size of the boxes provided. Each box fits 7 lines of text. 1 working with others, 2 Planning and delivering of work, 3 Communication with others, 4 Continual Improvement, 5 Managing change
What Do You Avoid?
- I was asked the question "What do you like to avoid?"
- —Guest kirup
- If someone were to write a book about you, what would the title be?
- —Guest Meg
Are You Happy?
- Are you happy with how your life has turned out, so far?
- —Guest Mark
- Describe yourself - how would you describe yourself in just one word?
- —Guest Jon