Failed to Meet a Deadline?
- Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What where the repercussions?
- —Guest mohamad
Who Would You Hire
- If you're not hired for the job, who would you hire?
- —Guest ed h.
- Without using your authority or position, give an example of where you influenced or changed someone's mind whose opposed to your desired solution or approach. What was the winning factor?
- How do you handle stess at work, and work and personal life balance? Answer: By the approach of divide and conquer and focusing on completing your work.
- —Guest Test
- Please give an example where you had to create plans or organize activities to achieve objectives or improve performance. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?
- —Guest obrus
- Interviewer's question: "If your supervisor gave you a task to perform and then the superintendent gives you a different task to perform and they both want it done ASAP what would you do?"
Are Your a Failure?
- What do you consider your greatest failure at work?
- —Guest Moses Kamaliki
Your Friends' Opinion?
- If your friends were asked about you what would they answer in four words?
- —Guest noor
- What was your "aha" moment? My answer was, the day I had my son. I knew what my future was to be and what I would do to achieve it.
If we asked....
- If we asked your friends why we should hire you, what would they say? My response was "They'd tell you please take her, we are tired of giving her money, supporting her cigarette addiction, listening to her complain about being broke and not having a job, and to be quite honest, it would give her a reason to get out of her PJ's and take a shower. Please hire that girl. But you see sir, that's just what kinda friends I have".
- —Guest greenbean22
- What short-term goals and objectives have you aestablished for yourself?
- —Guest Angela
HR Interview Question
- Why would you like to work in Human Resources at an IT company rather than a manufacturing one?(
- —Guest dhanashree
The answer to my questions..
- 1. WHAT GOALS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR CAREER? 2. HOW DO YOU PLAN TO ACHIEVE THESE GOALS? 3. CAN YOU WORK WELL UNDER DEADLINES OR PRESSURE? 4. TELL US ABOUT A TIME WHEN YOU FAILED TO MEET A DEADLINE, WHAT WERE THE REPERCUSSIONS? 5. WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK HERE? 6. WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU OVER THE OTHERS WAITING TO BE INTERVIEWED?
- —Guest Jules Andre Nitram
Customer is Always Right?
- The question I got asked, when applying to a retail position, was "how do you feel about the question the customer is always right?"
- —Guest doubletake
Difficult Interview Question
- I think the most difficult question for me is why do you change your job so often?
- —Guest CaryL