From the article: Top Job Interview Mistakes
Have you seen or made an interview mistake that was funny? Or was funny after the fact, even if it wasn't funny at the time? Read about funny interview mistakes and add your interview mistakes to the list. Add an Interview Mistake
Needless to Say I Didn't Get the Job
- The interview was going great but my fly was down and unfortunately my interviewer saw a little too much of me (my penis).
- —Guest Mark Ferguson
The Long Sneeze
- I had a cold , and when I entered the interview I started non stop sneezing for 5 minutes. It was hilarious. I actually laughed because it was the first time in my life I had ever sneezed so long. I felt the interviewer wanted to kill me.
- —Guest mostafa
- When asked "How would you react if somebody had pointed out a mistake you'd made?", I replied "Well, that'd be fine, people point out my mistakes all the time - I don't mind".
- —Guest harry
- I was offered a cup of water at the start of the interview and I accepted it. During the Q&A I talked with my hands and accidently knocked over my cup of water all over the table.
- —Guest sara
The Little Red Dress
- The dress one applicant wore for a pre-school teacher position was firetruck red and way too little. She couldn't pull it down far enough when she sat down to cover even a couple of inches of her thighs!
- —Guest Cindy
Too Much Coffee
- I had too much coffee in more ways than one. I should never have accepted the coffee offered by the interview. I spilled the first cup and after the second I needed the restroom.
- —Guest Vinnie