It's always helpful to review job interview questions
. Review questions you might be asked on an interview and add the questions you have been asked during your job interviews to the list of top interview questions. Add an Interview Question
- What plan of action do you take to get back on track, when you failed to meet a quota?
- —Guest jessica
- Question: How good are you in Computers? Explain in detail.
- —Guest anuj malguri
What Do You Bring to the Table?
- Question: "How can you add value to the company if given the job?"
- —Guest Kalivati
Question for Teachers
- Question: Would like to be a teacher forever or you will change your career in the future?
- —Guest Abdeen
- Explain and give me an example of a time when you had to explain some new procedures to your co-workers for quality service delivery, how did you go about it?
- —Guest sri
What is you best value?
- Can you tell me what is you best value? And explain why you choose that as your best value.
- —Guest Guest Guest
What is a stretch for you the job req?
- You should be honest. If you don't have experience in the industry, then say so, but that you're willing to learn. I had experience in the field, but not in the specific industry. Be honest because you don't want to lie and you also don't want them to think you're more experience than you really are.
What is your social media experience?
- I didn't have professional social media experience, so I based it off of personal experience.
The new strengths and weakness question
- Instead of asking what is your strength and what is your weakness? I have been getting the question, what excites you most about the position and what do you think is a stretch for you? This is different because it does not require a BS response as such strengths and weaknesses because it pertains to the job. Everyone BSes the strengths and weaknesses, the weakness actually, because you are supposed to come up with something as neutral as possible.
If You Get the Job, Then What?
- Question: "What are your future plans for the company if you are permanently employed?"
- —Guest Adeel Khan
Working as a Team Member
- Question: "What are the advantages and disadvantages of working as a team member?"
- —Guest kala
Communication & Influence
- Question: "Describe a time when someone disagreed with a decision you had made."
- —Guest sam
Describe a situation where as a member
- Describe a situation where as a member of a team, you took the lead role to accomplish a critical task. What was the outcome?
- —Guest munna
Primary School Teacher
- Question: "Why you consider yourself fit for the job (teacher-primary teacher in ) kvs school?"
- —Guest vishal
- The job requires extensive writtten correspondence; what is your experience with written correspondence?
- —Guest Mike