- how would you describe the ideal working environment?
- —Guest sarah
How to handle a difficult customer
- Calm the customer, find the problem and explain procedure to be followed regarding the problem and see to it that she/he satisfied with the service rendered to him or her.
- —Guest Ayanda
- Are you a self motivator? What would be the proper response for this question?
- —Guest Laura
- As an EXTC engineer why do you want to work in a software company?
- —Guest pushpak agrawal
Comparison of colleagues
- Of those who have applied for this position, besides yourself, who do you think would be the best candidate?
- —Guest Future Corporal
- "What is your best example of where you have applied your technical knowledge in a practical way? What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?"
Descripe what "xxx" means to you
- Maintaining good working relations with co-workers and customers.
- In your opinion, what elements are necessary for a successful team and why?
- —Guest eden
- Describe a recent team oriented activity you took part in. What was your role? Was the goal of the team achieved? Why or why not?
- —Guest eden
- What would you like to achieve in your professional caree ? What are the career choices you have before you? What are the factors influencing your career choice at present? In today's competitive world, work pressures are inevitable. What are your inherent strengths to deal with such situations Write down any questions that you would like us to respond to during the interview? In your student life or professional career so far, please cite any innovative / creative initiative taken by you, that has given you a sense of accomplishment. Describe a situation where as a member of a team, you took the lead role to accomplish a critical task. What was the outcome?
- —Guest hassan
Finance Officer Interview Questions
- Consider how your experience, skills, knowledge and qualities meet the Essential and Desirable criteria listed in the Job Profile, then outline how you meet the Essential (and if possible Desirable) criteria to demonstrate your suitability for the position.
What type of leadership
- What type of leadership style do you use and how effective is it?
- —Guest nat
- Are you able to lead a team? What are your objectives?
- —Guest innocent lekwadi
- Of all the jobs you've had, which did you like the least? Why?
- —Guest Confiential
- "Can you lift 50#s or more" on an application or asked about it (for a mail room job)is this discriminatory question? if you answer no then they disqualify you. But what if they gave you a 2 wheel dolly to help you?
- —Guest email@example.com