- What will you do to be a good teacher? Where do you see yourself after 2 years in the teaching field?
- —Guest Rahooma
- In your last position, how did you contribute to cost savings or effectiveness?
- —Guest mark
When not working?
- Describe yourself in three words when you're not working.
- —Guest jim
Describe Change You Have Innovated
- The energy/construction business provides a dynamic working environment and our ability to initiate change is key to ensuring that we retain our competitive edge. Please describe the most innovative change that you have initiated and what you did to implement this change.
Primary teacher behaviour
- What kind of attitude a teacher should have during primary level teaching.
- —Guest humaira
- "Why do you want to work for this company?" I need help with this question because I can't find the right words.
- —Guest dj
- Do you like to read? Following up by what do you read?
- —Guest Lexie
- What value will you add to'x' company if you are selected for this position?
- —Guest primrose
- Can you tell us whay you understand by the word "documentation"? We know you had to use it in college, but can you see the importance of documentation to a workplace like this one?
- —Guest Fresquila
- Please tell me about how you handled an ethical dilemma?
Finance Interview Question
- How would you coordinate and control the functions of finance duties?
- Describe a time when you spotted an opportunity and made it happen.
- —Guest f
Tough Interview Question
- Got asked this question in an interview, how would you respond? "I see you have great skills and experience, why is it do you think you haven't found a job yet?"
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
- how would you describe the ideal working environment?
- —Guest sarah
How to handle a difficult customer
- Calm the customer, find the problem and explain procedure to be followed regarding the problem and see to it that she/he satisfied with the service rendered to him or her.
- —Guest Ayanda