From the article: Interview Questions to Ask
During a job interview, the interviewer typically asks you whether you have any questions. What are the best questions to ask the interviewer during a job interview? Share a Question
- "What would keep you from hiring me for this position?" This gives you the opportunity to allay any misgivings the hiring manager might have about you.
- —Guest Kathryn
Show Interest in the Company
- Does you company promote from within? How would one work their way up in the company? It shows that you are interested in the company & working hard for them to achieve greater heights.
- —Guest Grace
I work at home
- ive been working from home, i found a real site (after months of searching) that was FREE and easy. http://instantpaydaynetwork.com/fshorty1
- —Guest Becky
Employee of the Month
- "Is there any title like ''Employee of the month'' here? If yes, what would be the qualities and actions would I have to do to earn it?" This show you want to be the best from the beginning.
- —Guest Nicxtrem99
- Question: "How much interaction do associates at my level and with my level have?" Reason for asking: Being involved in client calls and in-person meetings is important towards understanding client needs, developing presentation skills, and managing a project.
- —Guest Eric
- What does average day look like for someone in this position?
- What are the tactical and strategic goals of the firm and the _______ department?
- —Guest CHRIS
- What are managers' responsibilities in spotting talent among staff members?
- —Guest Frans Mosiane
Making a Difference
- Although I am new at this whole job search process, one question I came up with is, "How can someone of my qualifications and experience maximize their positive impact on the customers and the company while working in this position?"
- —Guest Elizabeth
- In what ways does this clinic give back to the community?
- —Guest JayLee
- If the perfect person for this job sat in front of you, how would you know it? Meaning,what is a home run for you? What do you have on your wish list for the perfect employee?
- —Guest Evelyn
Questions I ask and questions I don't
- Questions I ask: Describe the ideal employee for this position. How long is the training process. How will I know if I'm doing the best job I can? What are the next steps in the interview process? Questions I don't ask. Do you press charges? Do you take workers compensation fraud seriously? I can sleep at my desk yes? I will watch Netflix on my phone if I'm done with my work. Can I park in handicapped spots? Do I have to wear pants? Can I bring my own boss to replace you? Do you hate me? Do you want to see me on my webcam Tonight? Would you like to go on a date? Would you give me an example of extreme sexual harassment? Are gays okay with me? Why did my parents abandon me? Can I have you? Do I have to pass a drug test? Do you think it Would be cool to be homeless? Why are babies so small? Did you know I have aids? Where is the cigarette steak room? Do you have any dark meat pizza?
- —Guest Guest guest
Questions to Ask During a Job Interview
- I am really interested about your job opening, what's the next step and when can I expect your hiring decision. This question is just to find out the urgency so that you can have other options. Remember not to ask the salary or benefits. It creates a bad reflection on your part.
- —Guest NiHAWmA
- Research rewards or achievements the company has managed to achieve in the past. Ask about certain awards and achievements and how the company plans to implament those ideals to achieve more in the coming future.
- —Guest Joe
Questions to ask at a job interview
- I have always found these to be good questions: 1 What would you say the points of pain are in this role? (shows you are thinking about the work involved) 2 What do you like about working here? 3 Will there be any handover? 4 How long do you expect someone to take to learn the ropes of this position? 5 What attributes do you think are best suited to this position? 6 What sort of management style would you say you had?
- —Guest LeeGee
1-15 of 50Next