From the article: Best Entry Level Job Sites
Submit your favorite entry level job site, along with the reason you think it's a worthwhile site for college students, graduates, and other entry level job seekers. Share Your Favorite Sites
- I just want to thank Lucky Louie for his post on CelTel and James Clancy. I almost fell for this scam, but I got skeptical after he asked me to Western Union the money to someone in Maryland. It was then that I googled scams involving James Clancy and found the information you posted. I am trying to find the link so I can notify Craigslist. Job seekers beware!!
- —Guest Truly Greatful
- I may be a little biased, but I believe that ShinyJobs is a great resource for entry level graduates. ShinyJobs searches through job postings located around the Internet and provides the most relevant results to new graduates.
- —Guest ShinyJobs.com
Jennifer Hitchens Beyond.com
- I may be slightly impartial, but CollegeJobBank.com (a Beyond.com site) offers great career resources to help improve recent college grad resumes, interviewing tips, and access to continuing education information and thousands of entry-level jobs.
- —Guest Jennifer Hitchens
Favoite Entry Level Job Site
- Groovycareers.com is for college students and recent grads looking for jobs they will love. Features interviews with people who have really interesting jobs (that college students may not know about) and shares the paths they took to get those jobs. Before the resume, the cover letter, and the interview prep is the search for the groovy job that will make you happy!
- —Guest Sharon Dougherty
- Thank you for including CollegeRecruiter.com in your list as one of the best entry level job sites. I'm the CEO and it is always nice to see nice things about your "baby."
- —Guest Steven Rothberg CollegeRecruiter.com
- CoolWorks is my favorite, too. I don't want a "real" job yet, or maybe ever, so I've found a variety of seasonal jobs - winter and summer - on CoolWorks.
- —Guest Donna