From the article: Entry Level Interview Questions and Answers
Review common entry interview questions and and add an entry level interview question to the list. Share Your Question
What Will Make You Successful?
- Question: "What factors do you think should be considered in order to make a decision regarding your ability to be successful?"
- —Guest angela
- If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
- —Guest Jasmyn
- I was applying for a gym services attendant position while at college. The interviewer asked me "if you were a kitchen utensil, what would you be?" I had no idea how to answer and was completely baffled. It's important to be on your toes and have an open mind in an interviewer.
- —Guest Katelynn
- What made you effective at your job? What creative initiatives did you undertake with your previous employer?
- —Guest shanniece
part-time work satisfying
- This is part time work. Will you be satisfied with this job?
- —Guest email@example.com
Do you interact well with people?
- Do you interact well with people?Do you generally get along with your co-workers?
Tell Me About Yourself
- Tell me about yourself and tell me about your family background.
- —Guest atul tiwari
- It's important to know how introduce ourselves or make some important points about ourselves.
- —Guest himanshu
Sell Me This Pen
- I was applying for my first job out of college. It was an entry level sales trainee position and the interviewer picked a pen up off his desk and asked me to sell it to him.
- —Guest Joanna