From the article: Dream Jobs
What's your dream job? Read about dream jobs and add your dream job to the list contributed by About.com site visitors. Share Your Dream Job
Live Stock Management
- To secure and maintain an owner's investments and to further the owner's ambition concerning live stock and care. A team together is a winning team.
- —Guest Tara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenured Professor in Applied Linguistics
- I love the study and structure of Applied Linguistics, psycholinguistics, sociolinguistics, I love it! If only universities were hiring.
- —Guest Stephen
- I have always wanted to be an intellectual property attorney but I didn't have the patience to go to school for 7 years, instead I became a paralegal earning a two year degree and I love it. Law has always been my dream job, but I would love to start my own legal document processing business so I can be my own boss. I am also planning to enroll in my local community college to take real estate courses, as this has also been a strong interest of mine. I am on a path to creating a legacy of some sort.
- —Guest Anise
- I would like to work for a company like Rodale.They appear to care about their employes and have a healthy work environment. It would be exciting to be a part of all the good they do for the earth and mankind.
- —Guest smith
- I found my dream job on www.jobdreaming.com - a website that specializes in finding the jobs you'd love to do. I'm a marketeer and a community manager, and I wouldn't trade my job for the world :) I'm working from home and I get a decent paycheck. My working hours are flexible and all the commuting I do happens between the hallway and my work room :) I work with clients all over the world and they're all very happy with my work - I wouldn't change it for the world :)
- —Guest Daeliel
- I would purchase a ship, a helocopter and an airplane. Hire a devoted team of sailors and pilots and deliver food, water, clothing, the tools required to build a new life.
- —Guest Colleen
- Ever since I was a child, I have been easily swayed by the power of music - its power to console people or break their hearts, to make them think and dream, to bring them together, etc. Whenever I find myself in a low mood, I turn on the music and it brings my spirit out of the pit. If I can bring this healing power to others, I will feel I am fulfilling my life's purpose.
- —Guest Elizabeth
No More Hungry Children in US
- I have always been interested in the health and nutritional care of children of all ages. I am now at a point in my professional career to put my volunteer interests together with my professional experiences. I would like to be involved in a company that has as a mission to help with the hunger issue in the US or to work for a not-for-profit company for this same cause.
- For marketing a mid-sized metro area or regional non-profit, leading and mentoring a team of young professionals.
- —Guest Martin Bentley Krebs
Aerospace Press Release Writer
- I would love to do this because it would take the three things I am most interested in (space exploration, public relations, and writing) and put it all together into one job. Although becoming an astronaut would be very cool.
- —Guest Smiling Always
- I would love to defend people in a Union environment. This would include facilitation, training, steward work and motivational speaking. I love to be the voice for people that do not speak up for themselves. I have so many ideas in so many areas but life got in the way of catching them.
- —Guest Just a dreamer
Helping People in Need
- I would love to work with disadvantaged families. I would just love to work somewhere where my work can help people in need, especially the single parent families that has to provide for their children/ families by their selves and don't have much.
- —Guest SHAMIA
- I would love love love to sing oohs and aaaahs in a rock band. Or with Sheryl Crow. Or Crosby Stills and Nash and Young.
- —Guest Rebecca
I have THREE top ones!!
- Pilot for a major Commercial Airline and own my own private plane; working out of my home for American Girl Doll (I worked for a major University out of my home for almost 9 yrs) would be a dream job as my Granddaughters would think I was THEEEE coolest (and great discounts!)! And, I'd love to work in about any position for the Ellen DeGeneres show!!! Guess I would need to clone myself to do all three? ;-)
- —Guest Faye
- My dream job would only have co-workers who were happy to be there or at least wouldn't gripe constantly about all the negatives, including each other!
- —Guest Sigh
1-15 of 61Next