From the article: Fun Jobs in the Sun
Do you have a cool job? If you have a job that's really cool, add it to our list of cool jobs. Share Your Cool Job
- Have fun and get paid for it. Get praise and admiration. Gratuities. It's like going to recess instead of class.
- —Guest Jose El Legarto
- Game testers are awesome. All I do at home is play games and now that's what Ii get to do every day, it's awsome!!
- —Guest pot head
- It takes a lot of time, but it is worth it in the end!
- —Guest Gladys
Video Game Tester
- For the past three years I have been testing video games. I have played some of the biggest games on the market before they are released. Sometimes I am given free games from the companies that I have worked for. I love it :)
- —Guest Greefas
- I collect dung from farms, it's boring at first and smelly, but when my nose go numb (which usally happends after 20 minutes or so) it's not too bad.
- —Guest Baldrick
- I am a tour bus driver for bands that travel around the country on tour. I have driven for a lot of the top acts in the country, both as a truck driver, as well as a bus driver. I have even written a book on the subject called back stage drivers. It tells others what they need to do to take my job from me.
I want a cool job
- If I have to work for another 15-20 years I want a change from hum drum admin work.....any suggestions greatly listened to!!
- —Guest baby boomer
- I design all the latest fashions and costumes! Have you seen my work?
- —Guest Cheesy Cows
Freestyle Park Manager
- I build the freestyle snowparks at Sno!zone cas... it has been voted the coolest job ever. I shape and dig and shape and dig and then I shred. I am bendy but stylish!!!!!
- —Guest Monkey
- I work as a personal trainer, best job in the world!
- —Guest Ben London
- Why has no one said that acting is really one of the best jobs? Or maybe it's not? Or maybe the actors are so busy as doing their cool job that they never talk about it.
- —Guest Alex
Movie and TV Show Tester
- I watch movies and TV shows for a living. Oh it's a tough life. I write down that there is contentious material. I create chapter points and check for AV errors.
- —Guest Waikato_Valuta
My cool job, airbrushing
- I have worked a lot of different jobs, a lot. From cooking to landscaping, working in a stamp factory to working in a laser tag arcade. Of all the jobs The coolest one and the one in which I am currently employed is an Airbrush artist. A lot of people say they are artists and I don't pretend that what I do is ACTUAL art. I work in malls on holidays, on the beach during spring break and I hit up state fairs and carnivals during the in season. Most of the time it is painting names and cartoon characters on Tee-shirts, sometimes I get lucky and someone wants a custom shirt or hat. This is where professional airbrush artists make their cash. Commission based or owning your own stand you can make a lot of money fairly quickly. Not many artists make a decent living off painting cars, bikes and bike tanks. But those that do well that's where the real fun, and art is. I have to say when your not dealing with a horrible boss and you can get paid to be creative, well that's pretty cool.
- —Guest Nick
- i get paid $100 an hour just for being me! Yup...... literally....NO LIE
- —Guest Alexis
- 1. Responsible to the Team Management. 2. Coordinate People. 3.Maintain the Records. 4. Superviseto the Enrollment Team.
- —Guest MICHAEL RAJ.S
1-15 of 25Next