From the article: Job Search Management
How do you organize your job search? Share your tips and advice for organizing and managing your job search. Share Your Tips
- RocketPly is a free, easy-to-use "Job Organizer" application. If you're already a Dropbox user, getting up and running takes just a matter of seconds. And because using the RocketPly Console is as easy as filling out a form, there's practically nothing to learn. The current RocketPly application is essentially a SaaS ("Software-as-a-Service") iteration of my manual system when I was frantically looking for work, with one very important difference: RocketPly is designed to eliminate busy work. You see, during my bit of unemployment in 2011 - the first I had experienced in over 10 years - I was frustrated with the challenge of remaining organized during my Job Search. Before long, I wound up tracking my Job Search in MS Excel, which was useful - to an extent. Eventually, I found myself "tricking out" my spreadsheet in order to showcase to my wife just how much Job Searching I had been doing and to highlight the Job Applications that I had outstanding.
Job Tracking Site
- Please consider the site trackajob.com, I created the site because I could not find anything simple to use.
- —Guest trackajob
- New tool for complete end to end job search mgt. Serves as a virtual job coach with tips, tactics and helps organize and manage. Unlike anything available today. New user interface and look around October 12'.
Track if Your Application Email Was Read
- Get and set a free email tracker in 10 secs from http://www.mobileshortcut.com/TAILMAIL
Also Check Out JobMango.com
- Great article on managing your job search. I just wanted also add in jobmango.com to the list of job search management tools. The really nice thing about Job Mango besides all the job management tools and resources is that Job Mango is totally free! Check us out for yourself. www.jobmango.com
- —Guest Job Mango
JobWand.com has been pretty useful
- It automates a lot of tasks that tend to be cumbersome, and makes it easy for me to keep track of the different versions of my resumes and cover letters.
- —Guest Steve
- This is a new site which helps job seekers easily bookmark any job, in an online account. The handiest thing about it, is that you can save job details from any job search site, so that you're not limited to any one account.
- —Guest Eamonn
- JobTabs helps me in a big way. It is seamlessly integrated with MS Word and the web. It also allows me to save job listings from the web permanently.
- —Guest John
- WHEN YOU FIND THE JOB YOU WANT KEEP WORKING HARD TO GET IT THEN IT WILL COME TO YOU
- —Guest ASHLEY
- I use JibberJobber to manage all my job search activities. It's free and really helps me stay organized.
- —Guest Mike