What Services Does the Site Offer?
Jobseeker.co.nz is a search engine focusing on crawling and indexing online vacancies from major job boards, newspapers and company websites in New Zealand.
By bringing together thousands of listings from various sources, Jobseeker makes it easy for New Zealanders to discover the right opportunities and find a job.
On the site, users can also register for a Jobseeker new account to manage their job alerts, recently viewed jobs as well as their search history.
What Makes the Site Unique?
Jobseeker.co.nz draws online vacancies from a large number of diversed sources ranging from popular job boards to unknown corporate careers sites. Our vision is to collect as many job listings as possible across the country and make them accessible to all New Zealanders regardless of their age, gender or computer literacy.
Unlike many other search engines in the market, Jobseeker utilises cutting edge web crawling technology to make sure its jobs are up-to-date and users are not frustrated with large amount of expired listings.
Naturally weaving through many thousands of job listings is never easy. At Jobseeker.co.nz we work hard to enable users to narrow down the search results using a large number of options including listed date, title, location, company name and job type.
The design of the website emphasizes on simplicity, user-friendliness and speed which helps users to focus on their job search.
Tips and Tricks
- Users can utilise Advanced Search to create more complicated and accurate queries.
- Creating a Jobseeker account allows users to manage many aspects of their activities on the site including job alerts, recently viewed jobs and search history.
- By clicking on the filters on the left panel in the search result page, users can filter out jobs that they do not wish to see.
Job Site Name
Jobseeker New Zealand
Types of Jobs Provided
Jobs from all locations and industries in New Zealand. Major job categories include:
* IT/ Telecommunications
* Trades & Services
* Sales & Marketing
* Manufacturing/ Operations
* Banking/ Finance
* Call Centre/ Customer Service
Terms, URL, and Contact Information