What Services Does the Company Offer?
SuccessHawk.com is an interactive website that contains all the tools, resources, content, and instruction that a job seeker needs for organizing and conducting an efficient job search.
What Makes the Career Service Unique?
SuccessHawk uses an action-oriented approach that guides users through the job search process and teaches them what to say, what to ask, and when to follow up. Expert advice, combined with on-screen resources gives job seekers a support structure that helps them plan and set goals, initiate their job search, and track their daily activities and progress.
The core functions of SuccessHawk include a robust contact manager and a dynamic job search scheduler.
The SuccessHawk Contact Manager:
• Helps job seekers organize and conduct all phases of their job search.
• Enables users to capture all relevant information about each contact eliminating the need to juggle multiple filing systems.
• Takes the anxiety out of networking by providing auto-adjusting on-screen advice about what to say and ask when making connections.
• Automatically imports contact information from existing email directories such as Outlook and LinkedIn, simplifying the initial structuring of a personal job search network.
The SuccessHawk Scheduler:
• Algorithm-driven program that provides a weekly To Do List of action items giving users clear direction for each week’s activities and keeping the job search moving forward.
• Reminds users via email of actions to complete keeping important actions front and center in the user’s job search.
• Easily export events to Outlook, Apple iCal, and many common PDAs for increased functionality.
Not ready to pick up the phone and start networking? SuccessHawk tools helps job seekers:
• Self-assess to identify appealing jobs and careers
• Set goals
• Create a 30 second elevator pitch
• Write resumes and cover letters
• Practice interviewing skills online
SuccessHawk.com – is the self-contained, complete and portable job search solution, available anytime and anywhere there is Internet connectivity.
Tips and Tricks
- Networking is a frequent and career-long activity.
- Networking is as much about giving and sharing as it is about receiving.
- Job Search professionals agree that 70 to 80% of the best jobs are landed by networking so it is important to stay connected with people you know.
- Use LinkedIn to learn more about the people you connect to and meet during your job search.
- Use LinkedIn information about common friends, organizations, and interests as conversation starters and ice breakers when making connections.
- Friends and fellow alumni should be among the first connections a job seeker makes.
Career Service Name
URL / Contact Information
Services Provided and Fees
Career Assessment: $9.95
Online Interview Practice: $19.95 for 60 days
Interactive Job Search Management, including Contact Manager/Scheduler: $49.95 for six (6) months
All other articles and resources are free
Terms, URL, and Contact Information