Consider, in advance of interviewing, what motivates you at work and come up with some examples to share during the interview.
Your response will vary based on your background and experiences, but, you will want to share your enthusiasm and what you liked best about your last or current job. Here are some examples:
- I'm motivated by personal achievement. I like to work hard and achieve the goals I have set out for myself.
- I really enjoy helping people, and when I see the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life, I take the initiative.
- I love to learn new things, so projects that challenge me intellectually motivate me tremendously.
- I like to be part of a team with a lot of bright people who have interesting ideas.
- It really excites me to work with clients on a one on one basis, and see positive results.
- Learning new things has always been a great motivator for me. From every job I've had, I believe I've always been able to learn something new, or a new way to look at a problem.
More Answers / Share Your Interview Answer
How would you answer this question? Read more answers and share your best answer to What motivates you?
Job Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Questions and Answers
Typical job interview questions and sample answers.
Interview Questions to Ask
Questions for candidates for employment to ask the interviewer.