Are you overwhelmed with invitations on LinkedIn? Are you getting a lot of invitations from people you have no interest in connecting with? You can control how many invitations you receive by taking a few simple steps.
How to Stop LinkedIn Invitations
- Click on Settings under your name on the right side of the page.
- Click on Communications on the left side of the page.
- Click on Select who can send you invitations.
There are three options for receiving invitations:
- Anyone on LinkedIn (Recommended)
- Only people who know your email address or appear in your "Imported Contacts" list
- Only people who appear in your "Imported Contacts" list
Select an option and click on Save changes
to set who you will accept invitations from.
Related Articles: What to Include in Your LinkedIn Profile | How to Use LinkedIn Endorsements | Should You Get a LinkedIn Premium Account?