23 Main St. Pasatota, Florida 12345
(111) (111 -1111)
Communication - Deals with internal and external customers at all levels via telephone and email, to ensure successful communication via actively listening and probing questions.
Problem solving - Resolves in-depth queries in a methodical manner independently and with internal and external business partners to find appropriate resolutions, efficiencies and high level of quality.
Team Player - Enjoys sharing knowledge and encouraging development of others to achieve specific team goals.
Planning and organizing - Refined planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support and ad-hoc responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
Systems knowledge - Peoplesoft and Oracle. Experience in preparing and analyzing reporting data for management accurately and to timescales.
2010-2012 Asebeth Medical Services, Pasatota, FL
- Collaborated with each office territory and developed processes to enable compliance and recruitment of national field employees following medical client guidelines and contracts.
- Processed background checks, coordinated drug screenings and expedited preparation and compliance of files for health organization accreditation.
- Monitored employee files for monthly compliance requirements by utilizing computer system to generate reports.
- Carried out various audit checks to ensure the correct procedures have been carried out and to identify any training requirements.
- Scanned confidential documents into electronic filing system and categorized them for retrieval and review.
2009-2010 Borders Books, Music and Café, Pasatota, FL
Interim Operations Manager
- Supervised, coached and counseled staff of 50 employees. Conducted training on cash register, in house computers, and coordinated all orientation sessions for new hires.
- Recruited and scheduled staff to ensure balanced coverage at the information desks, on the floor to restock merchandise, at the cash registers and compliance with Seattle’s Best contract by staffing two café sellers in the store café at all times
- Adapted and revised weekly schedule to consist of maximum 1400 hours as regulated by the Home Office.
- Documented stolen items on a daily basis and forwarded reports to Loss Preventions Manager.
- Worked pro-actively with the management team and maintained awareness of upcoming events.
2006-2009 Borders Books, Music and Café, Pasatota, FL
- Utilized Peoplesoft to enter in new hires, process transfers, promotions and terminations. Ensured all employee time punches in timekeeping system were correct and electronically sent to Home Office.
- Researched employee issues to include payroll and benefit questions and worked with appropriate company departments to resolve them by reviewing the company handbook and policies.
- Recorded employee attendance, personal and vacation time and reported all leaves of absence to the benefits department on a monthly basis.
- Coordinated daily operations including daily morning staff meetings, addressed and resolved customer complaints. Dealt with difficult customers with a calm and fair approach, using both diplomacy and empathy when required.
- Counted, prepared and reconciled daily bank deposits, maintained a balanced safe and requested maintenance checks on cash registers, computers and other equipment.
2003-2006 Borders Books, Music and Café, Pasatota, FL
- Assisted customers with locating merchandise by ordering out of stock merchandise for in-store pickup and home delivery.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice and achieved a score of 100% on 3 consecutive phone surveys.
- Supported management by restocking merchandise and maintaining excellent customer service standards.
- Managed cash register credit card, cash and return transactions ensuring register balanced.
Pasadena City College, Pasatota, FL
Human Resources Certificate
Knowledge of Peoplesoft and Oracle
Preparation and analysis of reporting data
Pasadena Museum of History, Docent-in-training, Feb 2012-Present, and Alhambra Historical Society, Feb 2012-Present