23 Main St. Pasatota, Florida 12345
(111) (111 -1111)
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
2007 - 2012
HR Coordinator, Asereth Medical Services, Pasatota, FL
Collaborated with each office territory and developed processes to enable compliance and recruitment of national field employees following medical client guidelines and contracts.
- Processed background checks and coordinated drug screenings.
- Expedited preparation and compliance of files for health organization accreditation.
- Scanned confidential documents into electronic filing system and categorized them for retrieval and review.
- Monitored employee file compliance by utilizing computer system to generate reports.
- Audited each employee file to update incomplete and missing paperwork in a timely manner.
Interim Operations Manager, Borders Books, Music and Cafe, Pasatota, FL
Recruited and scheduled staff ensuring balanced coverage at the information desks, on the floor to restock merchandise, at the cash registers and compliance with Seattle's Best contract by assigning two café sellers in the store café at all times.
- Revised and adapted weekly schedule to consist of maximum 1400 hours as regulated by the Home Office.
- Supervised, coached and counseled staff of 50 employees.
- Trained employees on cash register management and coordinated all orientation sessions for new hires.
- Documented stolen items on a daily basis and forwarded reports to Loss Prevention Manager.
- Channeled pro-active quality by working closely with management and being aware of upcoming events.
2003 - 2007
Operations Supervisor, Borders Books, Music and Cafe, Pasatota, FL
Processed new hire information, transfers, promotions and terminations using Peoplesoft. Ensured all employee time punches in timekeeping system were correct and electronically sent to Home Office.
- Researched employee issues with regards to payroll and benefit questions by contacting appropriate department and reviewing the company handbook and policies.
- Created and prepared paperwork for all new hires, tracked attendances, recorded personal and vacation time and ensured that benefits department was notified of all leaves of absence on a weekly basis.
- Coordinated daily operations and morning staff meetings, addressed and resolved customer complaints.
2000 - 2003
Bookseller, Borders Books, Music and Cafe, Pasatota, FL
Assisted new and return customers with locating and selecting merchandise, by ordering out of stock merchandise for in-store pickup and home delivery.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice and achieved a score of 100% on 3 consecutive phone surveys.
- Supported management by restocking merchandise and maintaining excellent customer service standards.
- Managed cash register credit card, cash and return transactions always maintaining a balanced register.
Pasadena City College
College Accounting 101
Instruction on basic accounting skills such as journalizing, posting entries in the general ledger, preparing financial statements.
Bromley Technical College, Bromley, Kent, UK
Certificate of Part 1 of Legal Executives Exam
Studied contract, civil, common, criminal, land law, and conveyancing.
- Computers: Knowledge of Peoplesoft and Oracle
- Volunteer work: Pasadena Museum of History, Docent-in-training, 2009 - Present and Alhambra Historical Society, 2009 - Present