James E. Windsor
2000 NE 31st AVE.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33302
- Substantial experience and outstanding skills in customer service with seventeen years at PRC Realty Systems including five in management.
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult clients.
- Use the Internet daily and know the workings of it from real estate to ecommerce.
- Completed two real estate courses during the last five years while working full-time. Passing the state test for agent licensing in New Mexico and becoming a broker in Florida. Working part time as a Realtor during this time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, in both supervisory and support staff roles.
- Willing to relocate and travel.
Installation Manager, Business Center Concepts, Inc., 2009 - present
- Installing the "The Office", a business center offered by AlphaNet Hospitality Systems Inc. at hotels across the country. "The Office" provides guest with a personal computer complete with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software, Internet and email access as well as printing, scanning, faxing, and photocopying capabilities. Installation includes assembling a desk, connecting credit card readers to each component and using an Ethernet system to connect each unit to the master. Provide training to hotel staff and management in use of each component and having all installation contracts signed.
Sales Manager, Advanced Technology Components, Inc., 2008 - 2009
- ATC is a procurement specialist for the military, defense and aerospace industries. They supply clients with electronic components for current projects.
- Developed strong relationships with established accounts while acquiring new accounts.
- Coordinated the administration of product orders, understood customer needs and guaranteed delivery of company's commitment.
Owner/Operator, Entertainment Services, 2005 - 2008
- Marketed video vending machines to restaurant and cocktail lounges
- Installed and serviced machines
- Made weekly customer service calls to existing customers.
Realtor/Broker, Reca Better Homes and Gardens/Miller Properties, 2000-2005
- Real Estate professional specializing in residential resale and new homes sales. Worked real estate full-time and part-time while doing other jobs.
Account Manager, PRC Realty Systems, 1982 - 2000
- PRC Realty Systems provides web-based computer software to boards and associations of Realtors across the United States.
- In charge of servicing multiple accounts which included all contractual items; supervising the on-site staff; preparing the budget; negotiating contract renewal; installation of new hardware and software; agent training; maintaining customer relationship with Directors, MLS committees and Board staff.
Brokers Certificate, Gold Coast School of Real Estate
Agent Certificate, New Mexico School of Real Estate
Certificate, Electronic Technician, TVI
Junior year, Geography, University of New Mexico