W. Chugalug Way, Sentinel, WY 33666
c: 444-222-4339 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec. '10 - Present - Manpower Temporary Services Naperville, IL
- Assigned to GE Silicones in the industrial sales division.
- Responsible for analysis of monthly, weekly, and, daily sales reports.
- Responsible for scheduling training classes, seminars, and conferences.
June ’04 – Dec. ’10 - Minnesota Life Insurance Barrington, IL
- Primary responsibility was research and design of sales and training presentations.
- Responsible for scheduling a three person sales and training staff.
March ’04 – June ’04 - SBC Warburg Dillon Reed Chicago, IL
- Responsible for balancing a $7 million dollar facilities budget.
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance calls, staff meetings, office relocations, and construction projects.
May '00 - May '01 = KSMR Radio 92.5/94.3FM Winona, MN
- In charge of a 36 member staff, as well as a 7 member management team, with duties that include disciplinary actions, budgeting, special requests, program scheduling, and hiring.
- Balancing a $15,000 dollar budget, as well as chairing a committee to receive a grant for increasing station amenities such as wattage, equipment, space, and music library.
May ’99 – May ’00 – KSMR Radio 92.5/94.3FM Winona, MN
- Responsible for a 3 member broadcast staff, with standard duties that included scheduling daily on-air sports reports, scheduling all on-air game broadcasts, maintaining all broadcast equipment, training broadcast team, and making travel arrangements for broadcast team.
- Responsible for a weekly sports talk show, with duties that include scheduling guests, doing background research, and running the production board.
University of Minnesota Winona, MN