Sample Resume - Information Technology
2008 West 7th Place ~ San Diego, CA 98876
912-767-0087 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Solutions-focused, team oriented Senior Technical Support Analyst with broad-based experience and hands-on skill in the successful implementation of highly effective helpdesk operations and the cost-effective management of innovative customer and technical support strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical support requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative solutions for increasing reliability and improving productivity. A broad understanding of computer hardware and software, including installation, configuration, management, troubleshooting, and support.
Linux/Unix · Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP · Oracle · FoxPro · DBase II
C · C · BASIC · MS Office · MS-Money · Encarta
Technical Support Enterprises -Wichita, Kansas
2002 - Present
Mentor/ Escalation Support (8/2003- - present)
· Promoted to Mentor, handling escalation processes and mentoring other support professionals while working via phone, email, and chat.
Technical Support Manager for Microsoft Money account (6/2003 - 7/2003)
· Promoted from frontline support professional to second-tier technical support manager, supervising frontline phone support for Microsoft Corporation for Money, Encarta, PC Games, and other similar products.
· Responsible for the strategic development and implementation of cost-effective training and support solutions that are designed to provide improved productivity, streamlined operations, and faster access to critical information.
· Implement effective customer satisfaction strategies by identifying and eliminating the root causes of customer problems.
· Utilize NICE Application and AVAYA program to manage call center metrics, lead call calibrations, and perform random-sample audits on email and chat sessions.
Quality Monitoring Lead (12/2002 - 5/2003)
· Participate in quality assurance procedures, verifying sales calls taken by the other agents, provide constructive feedback to agents, and adhere to the specific support levels that have been purchased by the client.
Support Professional for Chase Bank (9/2002 - 12/2002)
· Provide comprehensive system support, configuration, maintenance, and training for Providian Bank and promoted value added products and services for existing clients.
Micron Computers Ltd.-India
· Performed hardware and software installations and provided high-level customer care, training, and technical support.
· Assembled and installed a wide array of computer systems, workstations, and peripheral hardware.
Diploma in Computer Science
Independent Colleges Online - 2001
Resume, CV, and Job Letter Samples: