Sample Resume - Executive
14 Biltmore Place ¨Phoenix, AZ 85442 ¨602-777-6221¨email@example.com
Global Technology Marketing and Sales ~ Telecommunications ~ Partnership Development
A highly experienced Operations Executive who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments. Strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 15 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business unit development, project and product management, and system engineering strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.
· Domestic and Global Sales · Key Client Retention · Brand Awareness
· Business Development · Relationship Management · Project Management
· Fortune 500 Accounts · Product Development · Training and Teambuilding
· Successfully oversaw the start-up and development of this wireless company from $0 to $70 million in revenue with 700 employees.
· Spearheaded the successful acquisition of a $60 million Philips R & D unit resulting in improved capacity for developing innovative wireless products.
· Developed an on-going future business plan and secured $40 million in both institutional and strategic financing during difficult economic conditions.
· Established critical partnerships with high level industry leaders such as Philips, INTEL, ST, Marvel, Openwave, Conexant, Microsoft, Flextronics, and Elcoteq.
· Spearheaded the 40% annual growth of this telecommunications product supplier serving a wide variety of clients.
· Enhanced the public image and recognition of the firm's name within the business community through new business development, community outreach, and aggressive networking.
· As manager of the product marketing team, successfully oversaw the entire marketing program implementation for a $50 million product line.
Traders International, Wallace, California
2000 - Present
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
· Responsible for starting and growing this producer of wireless terminals from the ground up resulting in $70 million in revenue and 700 employees.
· Oversee the strategic management and operational oversight of the company's Global Business Development and Operations in order to provide streamlined operations, reduced operating costs, and greater profitability.
· Interface with partners and large clients to develop and maintain organizational strategies, operational efficiencies, and proposals for increasing technical efficiency and improving profitability.
Interim Chief Financial Officer, (1/2000 to 10/2002)
· Acted as Interim CFO for approximately 18 months during the rapid growth and financing period for the company.
· Secured all funding for company operational start-up including $10 million in funding and a recent additional $30 million in funding.
· Set-up all financial relationships, systems, and processes necessary for US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) compliance.
Oppenhemimer, Derrey, New Hampshire
1995 - 2000
International Sales & Marketing Manager (1996-2000)
· Directed marketing strategies, business development plans, promotional activities, product development projects, and MARCOM generation procedures for seven component companies in the Far East.
· Oversaw the management of the company's regional sales team, resulting in 40% increased sales and $27 million in annual revenue in 2000.
· Initiated a new Chinese joint venture sales structure in Asia in tandem with the existing sales channels.
· As Product Marketing Manager from 1995 to 1996, oversaw all aspects of a new product line introduction valued at $50 million including product line management, new product introduction, pricing strategies, and advertising.
Master of Business Administration, (1996)
Waldrup School of Business, Hartford, Connecticut
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, (1988)
university of New hampshire, Rye, New Hampshire
Resume, CV, and Job Letter Samples: