Sample Resume - Entry Level Management
Paulette Jones 6 Barclay Street Arlington, MA 12333 555.555.5555 (home) 566.486.2222 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A., Business Management, January 2004
St. John's University, Smithtown, California
Managerial Strategy and Policy, Management Information Systems, Management and the External Environment, Calculus with Business Applications, Organizational Decision Making, Systems Analysis
The Space Store
2002 - Present
Space planning including home office and home organization. Utilized computer system to sketch diagrams for customers. Plan and allocate space requirements.
Also, part-time Sales Floor Manager. Responsible for assisting other employees with planning problems and troubleshooting.
2000 - 2002
- Responsible for team development, communications, sales, profit and cost control management.
- Managed store operations and administration including scheduling, reports, inventory, and customer service.
1996 - 2000
- Responsible for customer service including order-taking and cash register operations.
C , Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Minitab, Internet
- Member of the Youth Development Association
- Peer tutor in Macro Economics and Micro Economics
- Member of Association of Management Training
Resume, CV, and Job Letters:
- Sample Resumes
- Sample Cover Letters
- Sample Curriculum Vitae
- Sample Networking Letters
- Sample Portfolios
- Sample Thank You Letters
- Sample Resignation Letters
- Samples for Students
- More Job Letters - letters to accept a job, decline a job, withdraw your application and other employment-related correspondence.
Need help with your resume or cover letter? Sign up for our free resume writing class:
Resumes and Cover Letters That Work!
Employers usually only spend 30 seconds or so reviewing each resume, therefore, that first impression needs to be the one that counts. It's important to take the time to compose well written, grammatically correct and error free resumes and cover letters. This class will step you the process of creating effective job search correspondence and includes writing tips and suggestions, samples and answers to your resume and cover letter questions.