This resume is for a person seeking employment as a teacher.
Sample Teacher Resume
City, State, Zip
Clifton Park High School, Clifton Park, CA
September 2009 - Present
- Developed and implemented daily and unit lesson plans for 9th grade, administered tests and evaluations, and analyzed student performance.
- Conducted group/individual reading, math and science activities.
- Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
- Participated in faculty and parent conferences.
RS Denham Elementary School, Albany, CA
June 2006 - June 2008
- Developed and implemented daily and unit lesson plans for 3rd grade, administered testing, tracked and analyzed class performance.
- Conducted group and one-on-one math, reading and writing activities.
- Developed excellent rapport with students
- Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student engagement.
- Conducted parent conferences.
Jasmine Street School, Saratoga Springs, CA
- Designed and taught lessons in math, science, social studies, and reading curricula in 6th grade classroom.
- Created and implemented interdisciplinary literature study based on international theme.
Michelin College, Saratoga Springs, CA
Bachelor of Science
VOLUNTEERISM AND LEADERSHIP
Town Elementary School, Philadelphia, CA
January 2006 - Present
Tutored and mentored 2nd and 3rd graders enrolled in an after-school program.
More Teacher Resume Examples
Teacher and other education-related resume examples including early childhood education, teaching abroad, and related positions such as youth worker and recreation coordinator.
Cover Letter Examples for Teachers
Review these examples of cover letters for teachers to get ideas for your own cover letters.
More Sample Cover Letters
Cover letter samples for a variety of career fields and employment levels, including an internship cover letter sample, entry-level, targeted and email cover letters.
Please Note: Samples are provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.