More sample resumes.
Sample Teacher Resume
City, State, Zip
Objective: To obtain a position as a Latin instructor at a private middle/high school in the Northeastern United States.
Teach For America, Chicago, IL
May 2007 - May 2009
- Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAST) and Content Specialty Test (CST) certified.
- Fourth grade English instructor at P.S. 123 (lesson plan development, grading, instructing).
- Teach for America training and certification.
Girls Volleyball Coach, YMCA, Chicago, IL
August 200 7- April 2009
- Coach 15 school-aged girls in Volleyball.
- Assist in planning Volleyball tournament.
Swathmire College Early Childhood Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
September 2005 - May 2007
- Responsible for leading educational activities for daycare-aged children, including interactive software, basic reading and writing skills.
- Responsible in assisting with all other classroom and administrative duties.
Camp Ramapo for Children, Rhinebeck NY
- Monitor special need teens (ages 13 - 17) during their daily activities.
- Counsel children, lead activities, promote safety, chaperone canoeing trips, enhance summer fun and learning experience.
- Live in same quarters as teen-aged girlss and worked from 7am-11pm, six days per week.
Swathmire College, Saratoga Springs NY
- Bachelors of Science: Education Studies (Provisional Certification in Elementary Education)
- Bachelors of Arts: Classics; Department Honors Universidad Autonóma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain February 2006 - May 2006
- Study abroad, advanced studies in Education Languages
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Latin
- Spanish (conversational)