A mini resume contains a brief summary of your career highlights and qualifications. It can be used for networking purposes or shared upon request with a prospective employer or reference writer who may want an overview of your accomplishments, rather than a full length resume.
Mini Resume Template
The first section of your resume should include information on how the employer can contact you, or your contact information can be printed on the front of a standard size business card with your career highlights on the back.
First Last Name
City, State, Zip
- A mini resume lists your key achievements and skills.
- The best way to present the information is in a bulleted list format.
Mini Resume Sample #1
848 Excelsior Circle
Stanford, MI 09991
- Certified Workforce Development Professional with 14 years experience as a Career Specialist.
- Ability to provide career counseling, coaching, and job seeker services.
- Expertise at identifying values, developing possible career paths, and developing strategies for entering a career.
Mini Resume Sample #2
848 Abbott Road
Stillfield, CT 08888
- Five years experience in successful design, development, and support of live use applications.
- C++, Java, C, ASP.NET, SQL, MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, JBoss, Tomcat.
- Certifications: CCNA, Unicenter Certified Engineer.