Here are sample answers for the interview question "What are your long term career goals?"
- Long term, I see myself as a Senior Sales Director at a large wholesaler or retailer. I really enjoy being in sales, and I believe that I have the ability to manage a large successful sales team.
- I am interested in all aspects of the retail market, and see myself in the long term spending some time working in a variety of roles.
- I expect to remain in sales throughout my career, moving from direct sales, and eventually into a management role.
More Interview Questions About Your Goals
- What are you looking for in your next job? What is important to you? - Best Answers
- What are your goals for the next five years / ten years? - Best Answers
- How do you plan to achieve those goals? - Best Answers
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? - Best Answers
Sales Job Interview Tips
Before you head out to your interview, review these sales job interview tips so you can convincingly sell your most important product - yourself - to an employer who is well-versed in sales strategies.
Interview Articles and Advice