408 S. Enola Drive, Enola, PA 17025 · (709) 732-1234
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk support role. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
KnowledgeSoft, Inc., Mechanicsburg, PA
Courses in Intranetware 4.11 Administration and 4.1a Advanced Administration
Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, Shippensburg, PA,
John L. Grove College of Business
B.S. in Information Technology
Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg, PA
East Pennsboro Area High School, Enola, PA
Pennsylvania Office of Inspector General, Harrisburg, PA (1/2006 – Present)
Help Desk Technician
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
Tri-County Association for the Blind, Harrisburg, PA (3/2002 - 1/2006)
- Perform various administrative duties such as mass-mailings to support fundraising efforts for the blind and other organizations for the disabled.
- Compile literature, prepare mailing labels and envelopes, and disburse via postal service.
- Account for and verify IBM equipment parts, assemble pens and lead pencils, and ensure properly packaged.
Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, Harrisburg, PA (2/1996 – 3/2002)
Information Technology Technician
- Provided computer help desk support and technical training on hardware/software to end users.
- Documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and provided overall assistance in daily administration of a Novell Netware 4.11 Network.
- Performed set-up, break-down, and transport of agency equipment on an as-needed basis.