When you are applying for a part-time position a typical job interview question is "What applicable experience do you have?"
When you respond, be sure to relate your experience to the responsibilities of the job you're interviewing for.
- I have very similar experience to what your looking for. In my current position, I hold the responsibilities that I'd have if I were to be offered this job.
- I have several years of office experience.
- I'm very well organized, and able to use my time efficiently.
- At my last job, my responsibilities included many of those required for this position.
- I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it come to efficiency. I'm punctual, and I feel compelled to finish the work I start.
Job Interview Questions and Answers
More Part Time Interview Questions and Answers
Typical part time job interview questions and sample answers you can use to prepare for a part time job interview.
Interview Questions to Ask
Questions for candidates for employment to ask the interviewer.