These are some of the typical part time job interview questions you'll be asked when applying for a part time job.
Part Time Interview Questions
- What days/hours are you available to work? - Best Answers
- Do you have any activities that would prevent you from working your schedule? - Best Answers
- Would you prefer full-time employment to part-time if a job were available? - Best Answers
- Why do you want this job? - Best Answers
- What are your salary expectations? - Best Answers
- How would you describe the pace at which you work? - Best Answers
- How do you handle stress and pressure? - Best Answers
- Are you overqualified for this job? - Best Answers
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager? - Best Answers
- Why do you want to work here? - Best Answers
- Why should we hire you? - Best Answers
- What do you know about this company? - Best Answers
- Why are you the best person for the job? - Best Answers
- What applicable experience do you have? - Best Answers
- What can you contribute to this company? - Best Answers
- What interests you about this job? - Best Answers
- What motivates you? - Best Answers
- What are you looking for in your next job? What is important to you? - Best Answers
- What will you do if you don't get this position? - Best Answers
- What are your goals for the next few years? How do you plan to achieve those goals? - Best Answers
Interview Questions to Ask the Interviewer
One of the final questions you may be asked during a job interview is "What can I answer for you?" Take the time to ask questions that will clarify the job requirements, your work schedule, the flexiblity of the position, and anything else that would help you decide whether you would want the job if it were offered to you.
More Interview Questions and Answers
Questions you'll be asked when interviewing, how to prepare answers to interview questions, along with sample answers to typical job interview questions.
Interview Questions to Ask
The last job interview question you may be asked is "What can I answer for you?" Have an interview question or two of your own ready to ask. You aren't simply trying to get this job - you are also interviewing the employer to assess whether this company and the position are a good fit for you.