Here are sample answers to the interview question "How would you describe your work style?"
- I am very focused on my work, and consequently, am able to work quickly.
- I keep a steady pace, and check my work as I go along, to prevent mistakes from snowballing.
- Because I am very organized, I am able to accomplish a lot in a limited amount of time.
- I'm organized and efficient and I'm able to multi-task very well.
- I'm always on top of my projects, but I do welcome input and will consult with team members to ensure we're all on the same track.
More Job Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Questions and Answers
Typical job interview questions and sample answers.
Interview Questions to Ask
Questions for candidates for employment to ask the interviewer.