Consider your thank you letter as a follow-up "sales" letters. Restate why you want the job, what your qualifications are, how you might make significant contributions, and so on.
This thank you letter is also the perfect opportunity to discuss anything of importance that your interviewer neglected to ask or that you neglected to answer as thoroughly, or as well, as you would have liked.
Thank You Letters
- Job Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 10 Job Interview Tips
- Behavioral Interviews
- What to Wear to a Job Interview
- Phone Interview Etiquette
- Job Interview Thank You Letters