Interview questions about salary can be tricky. When you answer questions about compensation at your previous job(s) you need to be honest, because your salary can be verified by a prospective employer.
When it comes to how much you want to make, it can be difficult to answer in a way that ensures you'll get paid a fair salary. Here are common interview questions about salary, advice on the best way to respond to salary related interview questions, and sample answers.
Also, be prepared, ahead of time, for salary negotiations with a prospective employer and take the time to research salaries and how much your worth.
Salary Interview Questions
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation? - Best Answers
- What are your salary expectations? - Best Answers
- How much do you expect to get paid? Best Answers
- What are your salary requirements - both short-term and long-term? - Best Answers
- Why would you take a job that paid less money? - Best Answers
More Interview Answers About Salary
Read more answers to interview questions about salary and share your response to salary related questions.
Interview Articles and Advice