Regardless of the level and type of job you are interviewing for, your interpersonal skills matter. Hiring managers want to be assured that you have the interpersonal skills necessary to get along with colleagues, co-workers, supervisors, managers, clients, vendors, and/or customers.
Review the common interview questions you'll be asked about your interpersonal skills as well as sample answers.
Interpersonal Skills Interview Questions
- Are you nice? - Best Answers
- What was it like working for your supervisor? - Best Answers
- What do you expect from a supervisor? - Best Answers
- More questions about your supervisors and co-workers. - Best Answers
- What problems have you encountered at work? - Best Answers
- Who was your best boss? Why? - Best Answers
- Who was your best boss and who was the worst? - Best Answers
- If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it? - Best Answers
- What do people most often criticize about you? - Best Answers
- When was the last time you were angry? What happened? - Best Answers
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team? - Best Answers
- Do you work well with other people? - Best Answers
- More teamwork interview questions. - Best Answers
- What is customer service? - Best Answers
- What is good customer service? - Best Answers
- A co-worker is rude to customers, what would you do? - Best Answers
More Interview Questions and Answers
Typical job interview questions and sample answers.
Interview Questions to Ask
Questions for candidates for employment to ask the interviewer.
Read More: List of Interpersonal Skills