In addition to the responses you give, your ability to communicate will be evaluated. What are you verbal and non-verbal communication skills like? How well do you explain your answers? How articulate are you? These types of questions are related to how you say it, as well as what you say when you answer.
Preparing in advance by reviewing these interview questions, and examples of answers, about communication will help you get ready to respond to these typical communications related job interview questions.
Communication Interview Questions
- Do you work well with other people? - Best Answers
- Tell me about yourself. - Best Answers
- How would you describe yourself? - Best Answers
- What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them? - Best Answers
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it. - Best Answers
- What have you learned from your mistakes? - Best Answers
- What was it like working for your supervisor? - Best Answers
- What do you expect from a supervisor? - Best Answers
- How do you handle stress and pressure? - Best Answers
- What has been the greatest disappointment in your life? - Best Answers
- What are you passionate about? - Best Answers
- What are your pet peeves? - Best Answers
- What do people most often criticize about you? - Best Answers
- When was the last time you were angry? What happened? - Best Answers
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team? - Best Answers
- Give some examples of teamwork. - Best Answers
- Why are you the best person for the job? - Best Answers
- Why do you want to work here? - Best Answers
- What can you contribute to this company? - Best Answers
Job Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Questions and Answers
Typical job interview questions and sample answers.
Interview Questions to Ask
Questions for candidates for employment to ask the interviewer.