Review the top 10 interview questions to ask an employer during a job interview. That way you'll be prepared to ask questions and you'll be able to get as much insight as possible into the position and the employer.
Top 10 Interview Questions to Ask
- How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
- How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
- Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
- What is the company's management style?
- What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
- Would you like a list of references?
- If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
- What can I tell you about my qualifications?
- When can I expect to hear from you?
- Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
More Interview Questions
More Questions to Ask During an Interview
More questions for interviewees to ask an employer during a job interview. Includes general questions for all types of jobs, as well as specific questions for a variety of occupations and types of interviews.
Job Interview Questions and Answers
Common job interview questions, plus sample answers you can use to practice for a job interview.
Personal Interview Questions
When you go on a job interview, in addition to being asked job interview questions about your employment history, your skills and qualifications for the job, your educational background, and your goals for the future, you'll also be asked personal interview questions.
Difficult Interview Questions
These are some of the more difficult interviews you may be expected to respond to during a job interview.
Job Interview Articles and Advice