In both cases, the hiring manager is trying to determine what assets you have that will help you succeed in the job, if you are hired, as well as what could be problematic. In both cases, it's important to put a positive spin on your attributes when responding.
Here are interview questions related to your strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and accomplishments, along with examples of answers. Do tailor your responses to fit your personal circumstances.
Interview Questions About Strengths and Weaknesses
Interview Questions About Weaknesses
- What is your greatest weakness? - Best Answers
- What is your greatest weakness (entry level position)? - Best Answers
- What is your greatest weakness (office/administrative position)? - Best Answers
- How do you plan to overcome your weakness? - Best Answers
- What do people most often criticize about you? - Best Answers
- When was the last time you were angry? What happened? - Best Answers
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make? - Best Answers
Interview Questions About Strengths
- What is your greatest strength? - Best Answers
- How will your greatest strength help you perform? - Best Answers
- What is your greatest strength (entry level position)? - Best Answers
- What is your greatest strength (office/administrative position)? - Best Answers
- What was your biggest strength as a student? - Best Answers
- Why are you the best person for the job? - Best Answers
- What motivates you? - Best Answers
- What are you passionate about? - Best Answers
Related Interview Questions
More Interview Questions
Job Interview Questions and Answers
Common job interview questions, plus sample answers you can use to practice for a job interview.
Personal Interview Questions
When you go on a job interview, in addition to being asked job interview questions about your employment history, your skills and qualifications for the job, your educational background, and your goals for the future, you'll also be asked personal interview questions.
Difficult Interview Questions
These are some of the more difficult interview questions you may be expected to respond to during a job interview.
Job Interview Articles and Advice