When you're interviewing, you will be asked why you left or are going to leave your job. Here are interview questions, along with sample answers, related to leaving your job, getting fired, and what you have been doing if you're not currently employed.
- Why are you leaving your job? - Best Answers
- Why did you resign? - Best Answers
- Why did you quit your job? - Best Answers
- Why were you fired? - Best Answers
- Explain the gaps in your employment history. - Best Answers
- What have you been doing since your last job? - Best Answers
Also, check out these tips for the best way to answer questions about why you want to switch jobs.
Job Interview Articles and Advice